Demian Maia: Science of Jiu-Jitsu!

Is this the same guy that's fighting in the UFC tomorrow?

SWEETNESS

THANKS PAUL

Hey Paul,

I know this thread is supposed to be about the New Maia set but when are the Drysdale instructionals coming out ?

Robert Drysdales DVD set, "The Nth Dimension of Jiu-Jitsu" will be released next month. It was actually filmed just before Demains. I believe I once posted that I feel that this will be our most popular submission grappling series ever. There are so many moves that the set is almost overwhelming. The set covers a very new and eclectic style of grappling that is based more on techniques, counters and positions that that lead to submission as opposed to worrying about position for points. The set covers some very hot positions like back attacks, the rubber guard and many more. I may be able to post some clips in a few weeks. Thanks

ttt

OH GOD....the credit card bill is going to get big this Christmas....all of it going to me!!!!

Thank God for a strong CDN $$ exchange rate right now....LOL...

Baki

I think that technical display of bjj in the UFC just increased sales by 100%.

Wow, Demian looked good in UFC tonight.

Best instructional I have ever seen.

i like so much what i have seen at maia's video clips. they are based on details and explanations about body positions. i think its more important than only submissions like we are always use to see.

Paul,
As long as your taking in mental notes, Id like to see Rani Yahya do a submission grappling set.

Just ordered this. What I've trained with Demian, I can say he's one of the best bjj teachers I've ever met. Very detailed approach, but still you can understand easily what he means (especially nowdays when he's english is improved a lot).

Congrats to Demian for the huge win at UFC. That was textbook stuff: single leg, takedown, dominant position, submission.

I spoke with Demian today and told him of your support for the clips Paul has released. He is very excited about this project and worked really hard to put out a dvd set that has a very unique approach. Demian IS jiu jitsu! He eats, sleeps and breathes it. Its also going to be amazing for all of the fans to see how he translates his BJJ into MMA. (see ufc 77 for details:-)

grab this set guys you wont be disapointed.

Didn't he beat Marcelo Garcia?

demian has beaten the whos who of bjj...jacare, napao gonzago x3. margarida, the list goes on and on.

Wow! I have never even heard of him. I am officially out of the loop.

ttt

Furlater...

Paul,

When does the Drysdale set go on pre-sale?

We are just about to send the Drysdale series out for DVD replication. It might look like sometime in mid Nov to be safe. Demians DVDs should be in by Wed-Thurs. Thanks