Describe fighting you in a sentence.

Creepy. Like when you used to get left alone with your Uncle Jimmy as a child. Phone Post

Fear The Ridge-hand muther fuckers, even though 66% of my wins are by submission.

T love 

1-love

Jack Furious - win or lose, you'll still get AIDS

Get up, bitch!

I said get up, bitch!

Johnny Hotdog - If you want to mess with me than you probably can cuz i'm not confident and pretty weak for a man, i'll just roll up in a ball whall you punch me in the back, honestly i probably won't fight back.
I dont have many friends that would back me up, my friend Steve would but he doesn't look very tough...

YOU WANT SOME OF THIS BITCH!?!?

Awkward...ur gonna have issues tryin to punch me with my pants around ankles, pissing, screamin helicopter while while I swing it in a circle!!!! Phone Post

I'll be all over you like a wet flannel.

To find out you would have to make the 1st move or act like you are doing something to threaten my life, because that is the only way i can fight, is in self defence. I am sure some other people and fighter"s are in the same boat, after this goes a far as it can, you will be crippled, or have some type of life long injury unless you just get KOED right off the bat, then by law i must walk away. Even if i do get my ass beat, you will still have some injury"s for the rest off your life.!!!!!!  Some people think that is a bunch of crap,  I have to listen to whatever someone want"s to say to me even talk about my mom , my family whatever, the whole time i am saying i do not want to fight, over and over , the whole time i am just waiting for you to make it into self defence, so when you make that move i will rip you apart  !!!!!   This is the law where i am from, so why should i go off and mess somebody up, and take a trip to jail just to show what a bab ass i can be, for what ??????????  If it came to the point, where my life was in danger, or a weapon is pulled, or even out, thing"s get real bad it will all come down to I was just defending myself  , or one can never say i might have my ass beat right off the top, or whorse even be killed  !!!!!  this is why to all the young people and non beliver"s  out on the street ONLY FIGHT IF YOU HAVE  TO, AND BY HAVING TO THIS MEAN"S YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO DEFEND YOURSELF

Ghetto-Top-Team -  One of us is being stretchered out, and I don't care if it's me.

Yeah, that's me as well.  I have no idea when to stop, so I dont.

5 guys at Juanita's, boom.

Sorry Judo, know that was alot more than a sentence, could not say how without breaking it down and telling the truth about a fight with me.  Nice thread topic !!

Come at me wearing your testicles and be sent home without them.

mdh2k10 - 
free style 100 -  To find out you would have to make the 1st move or act like you are doing something to threaten my life, because that is the only way i can fight, is in self defence. I am sure some other people and fighter"s are in the same boat, after this goes a far as it can, you will be crippled, or have some type of life long injury unless you just get KOED right off the bat, then by law i must walk away. Even if i do get my ass beat, you will still have some injury"s for the rest off your life.!!!!!!  Some people think that is a bunch of crap,  I have to listen to whatever someone want"s to say to me even talk about my mom , my family whatever, the whole time i am saying i do not want to fight, over and over , the whole time i am just waiting for you to make it into self defence, so when you make that move i will rip you apart  !!!!!   This is the law where i am from, so why should i go off and mess somebody up, and take a trip to jail just to show what a bab ass i can be, for what ??????????  If it came to the point, where my life was in danger, or a weapon is pulled, or even out, thing"s get real bad it will all come down to I was just defending myself  , or one can never say i might have my ass beat right off the top, or whorse even be killed  !!!!!  this is why to all the young people and non beliver"s  out on the street ONLY FIGHT IF YOU HAVE  TO, AND BY HAVING TO THIS MEAN"S YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO DEFEND YOURSELF
I think you are taking this a tad too seriously.

Just answering the man"s thread topic, I take everything seriously, when you stop doing that you will see what happen"s    BE AWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leg kicks, inside and out, bad off my back :( Phone Post

It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

mdh2k10 - 
free style 100 - 
mdh2k10 - 
free style 100 -  To find out you would have to make the 1st move or act like you are doing something to threaten my life, because that is the only way i can fight, is in self defence. I am sure some other people and fighter"s are in the same boat, after this goes a far as it can, you will be crippled, or have some type of life long injury unless you just get KOED right off the bat, then by law i must walk away. Even if i do get my ass beat, you will still have some injury"s for the rest off your life.!!!!!!  Some people think that is a bunch of crap,  I have to listen to whatever someone want"s to say to me even talk about my mom , my family whatever, the whole time i am saying i do not want to fight, over and over , the whole time i am just waiting for you to make it into self defence, so when you make that move i will rip you apart  !!!!!   This is the law where i am from, so why should i go off and mess somebody up, and take a trip to jail just to show what a bab ass i can be, for what ??????????  If it came to the point, where my life was in danger, or a weapon is pulled, or even out, thing"s get real bad it will all come down to I was just defending myself  , or one can never say i might have my ass beat right off the top, or whorse even be killed  !!!!!  this is why to all the young people and non beliver"s  out on the street ONLY FIGHT IF YOU HAVE  TO, AND BY HAVING TO THIS MEAN"S YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO DEFEND YOURSELF
I think you are taking this a tad too seriously.

Just answering the man"s thread topic, I take everything seriously, when you stop doing that you will see what happen"s    BE AWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the "angry guy" gimmick loses fire when the most you can do to express it is TYPE IN ALL CAPS!!!!!

grr argh

Angry I am one of the most laid back perople  you would even know !!!  Just trying to give some advise to a young  buck like you,  maybe when you are a grown man you will understand  !!!!!   And hey what am i going to do we are on the comp. Ya know !!  I could care less what you or anybody else think"s make"s me no diffrence my life is going to go on regardless.  I guess you have never seen real anger , but i no way is anger comeing from my post, you take care 2k10

Are u serious with all that bullshit. Just say fighting fun, cause it is.period. its fun to punch people and get punched. all that grown men talk, grown men beat each other up they don't cry about waiting.

Very unorthodox. I would come at you time and time again til you get tired then going for the one punch KO

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist movie, Master Tang vs. Master Pain in UFC fight scene.

Fuck my ass running. Phone Post