Describe fighting you in a sentence.

K Rod - Are u serious with all that bullshit. Just say fighting fun, cause it is.period. its fun to punch people and get punched. all that grown men talk, grown men beat each other up they don't cry about waiting.

Yea i am serious with all that what you want to call bullshit,  Yes it is great in training and with friend"s to play around and have fun,  My point was talking about a real street fight, and that is the law where i am, belive me i had to have my laywer explain this to me to avoid going to jail !! like i said this was just in a street fight, belive me i love to spar and have fun grappling with my friend"s all the time, but when it come"s to a real fight  the waiting is part of the law, if not I can be sent to jail, for using my trained fighting  techniques for anything else but self defence,, and of cource i could fight in the cage but i am to old for that !!!!   did not mean to misrepresent myself at all, being a fighter i would think you would know this also  again no problem sorry K Rod

Power bombs and power bottom. Phone Post

El Hijo Del Diablo - Very unorthodox. I would come at you time and time again til you get tired then going for the one punch KO

The 1st time you come at me you will get dropped, or you will drop me guess we will never know,   by you coming at me to try and punch, push, or do anything mean"s self defence that all  it take"s to let it fly just responding to your post nothing bad intened to you at all !!!!  peace

No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die.

Bearhug Phone Post

What's wrong with your face?

ouch ouch your on my hair

Youz will not be impressed wit my performinz. Phone Post

I'll be getting x-rays on atleast one broken hand

If I get the first punch I will probably win.

Overtly uncomfortable yet strangely arousing at the same time.

pitbull but not as good endurance

First i would smash your knee with my face, then i would swing the side of my head really really fast toward your right hand (probably breaking your knuckles) followed up with what I like to call the neel (its when I fracture your heel with my nose).
Dont fuck with me!!! Phone Post

I float like a bee and sting like a butterfly. Phone Post

My defense is pregnable.

BEEP

I must break you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ygQvB6OjHOU

Like fighting kaleb Starnes, bring your cardio ! Seriously, I'll do that. Phone Post

free style 100 - 
mdh2k10 - 
free style 100 -  To find out you would have to make the 1st move or act like you are doing something to threaten my life, because that is the only way i can fight, is in self defence. I am sure some other people and fighter"s are in the same boat, after this goes a far as it can, you will be crippled, or have some type of life long injury unless you just get KOED right off the bat, then by law i must walk away. Even if i do get my ass beat, you will still have some injury"s for the rest off your life.!!!!!!  Some people think that is a bunch of crap,  I have to listen to whatever someone want"s to say to me even talk about my mom , my family whatever, the whole time i am saying i do not want to fight, over and over , the whole time i am just waiting for you to make it into self defence, so when you make that move i will rip you apart  !!!!!   This is the law where i am from, so why should i go off and mess somebody up, and take a trip to jail just to show what a bab ass i can be, for what ??????????  If it came to the point, where my life was in danger, or a weapon is pulled, or even out, thing"s get real bad it will all come down to I was just defending myself  , or one can never say i might have my ass beat right off the top, or whorse even be killed  !!!!!  this is why to all the young people and non beliver"s  out on the street ONLY FIGHT IF YOU HAVE  TO, AND BY HAVING TO THIS MEAN"S YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO DEFEND YOURSELF
I think you are taking this a tad too seriously.

Just answering the man"s thread topic, I take everything seriously, when you stop doing that you will see what happen"s    BE AWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mr. Serious,
Q said a sentence, not a fucking essay.
Nice self-ownage there.

Train Judo - The thread title says it all..If you could describe what it would be like fighting you in one sentence, how would you?

Sweet Daddy Bear - If you can beat Mike Tyson in Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, you can beat me because I will maul your face for 90 seconds and after that I got nothing.

Beating him in that game was all about avoiding the predictable timing of his uppercuts and knowing how to react to his blinking. Even though I was 10 and it was a video game, it was pretty freakin' surreal to TKO Tyson.

jackhammer