Devon Larratt is going to box the Mountain

Lol of course he is. He’s eating less and probably change what his exact steroid setup is, but make no mistake he’s still juiced to the eye sockets. Period. So was Michael Todd, what he means by get on steroids is get on MORE steroids.

1 Like
2 Likes

Dude, this sounds like you’re either an athletic outlier or never traned a day in your life.

Most people take a loooong time to spar comfortably with boxing and specifically the pocket probably being the hardest distance.
Throwing the jab a thousand times in class will not prepare you one bit. And even if you get used to it somewhat (Larratt had like three weeks?), feeling the power of someone who wants to knock you out and who can easily do so for the first time in a ring makes you a beginner again.

Upon rewatching, this really was an excellent stoppage! Larratt was already getting punch drunk and starting to eat headshots every couple of seconds.
Starting from about @1:42 -nicely done by Hafthor while going back-, @1:45, @2:20, @2:24 -the nail in the coffin- , @2:30, @2:35, @2:40, @2:48, @2:50

Devon had maybe two good punches, the best @0:43seconds

2 Likes

Thats not bad, 2years vs three weeks, with wrestling devon would have won, and thor is giant, it definetly didnt helped devon

Well at least you have a great user name.

Arm wrestling is fucking gay lol.

That’s what everyone that sucks at it says

2 Likes

I find it quite manly actually and I probably suck at it. It can be done practically everywhere and it’s not the worst combative test of direct strength.

3 Likes

Alex is a bad dude. Great power and throws with bad intentions. He would crush Thor in my opinion.

1 Like

I thought so too. I was really surprised Thor took that fight. I imagine it was arranged via Seb Oreb as they are mutual friends. Shame Alex got hurt

1 Like

wow, just wow. no problem with that stoppage. devon got hit with several serious, serious punches that left him paused like he might be dead. he was getting fucked up bad. good stoppage jaja.

1 Like

Seriously, fuck off kweef, grown men are talking here in this thread, take the jajajaja shit somewhere else

1 Like