DFW Be a man, admit u were wrong &. give me my 5K

Ok so months ago at a press conference someone asked tou something about spike thAt they said they built ufc, and you said you built there network or whatever. You then asked them if they can name any show besides ufc, that had big ratings, you will give them 5, 000 dollars..

Well Mr.White, I guess you completely forgot about monday night raw? They smoked ufc in ratings just about every week.

It might have really been you just being you( heat of the moment and not thinking things through before you speak) but it doesn't matter. Its time for you to become a man, grow some balls and admit you were wrong for once. It's not even about the money, its just the principal of the matter, and you being held accountable for your actions.

So after months of asking and you disregarding my previous statements, I will ask you one more time.

Dana, give me my FUCKING 5, 000 dollars...... Please.

Ummm fucking in Phone Post 3.0

' Phone Post 3.0

Dana Francis White is the UGs Oprah Phone Post

In. Phone Post 3.0

Didn't wwe leave spike just before ufc started on spike? I'm not from America so not exactly sure.

But dana was right, what other big rating shows did they (whilst ufc was on or since) Phone Post 3.0

Shit is real out here. Phone Post 3.0

I'm just gunna reply for him

FUCK YOU GOOF Phone Post

BobSherob - Didn't wwe leave spike just before ufc started on spike? I'm not from America so not exactly sure.

But dana was right, what other big rating shows did they (whilst ufc was on or since) Phone Post 3.0

Yes they did, but they were still on spike and it was viacom who still owned it meaning they were a program bringing in big ratings on that network. I could even bring up ecw who mostly pulled .9, but pulled as high as 1.4 at times and they didn't even have any promotion for there show.

Dana needs to man up. Point blank.

Rut Roh... Phone Post

Fuck your dollar Phone Post

In before OP gets Skooter'd. Phone Post 3.0

- you made a mistake, now you pay.

LyotoBundy - Where you at Dana? Where you at motherfucker!? Phone Post
Lmao, a la Nick Diaz ... Phone Post 3.0

This could get interesting... Phone Post 3.0

In before dfw appearance, mediocre comment, and ensuing worship. Phone Post

Dana doesn't have the balls to admit he was wrong and made a mistake

In Phone Post 3.0

Submarine Phone Post 3.0