DFW Be a man, admit u were wrong &. give me my 5K

The Unnatural Born Killer - 

5,000 dollars is hair gel money to dana white Phone Post

Scalp wax IMO

well this sounds like money in the bank, well done OP

I want my $5,000 too!

In the fall of 2003, Spike TV aired The Joe Schmo Show, a parody of reality television shows like Survivor and Big Brother. Its finale led to the channel's highest ratings at the time.

Reality skein net's most watched show since relaunch

Despite facing the season premiere of Fox drama “24,” cabler Spike TV’s finale of reality skein “Joe Schmo” delivered strong ratings Tuesday night.

“Schmo” wrapped its season before an average of 3.4 million viewers — more than double the show’s previous high two weeks ago — making it the net’s most watched program since the former TNN relaunched in August, according to Nielsen.

Program averaged 876,000 viewers in the men 18-34 demo, translating to a 2.7 national rating/8 share that should rank third for its hour behind Fox’s “24″ (prelim 4.7/14) and ABC comedies “According to Jim” and “Less Than Perfect” (prelim 3.1/9).

I sent him your thread man meets fate.

Cindy

f u goof.

Nitecrawler -
Haha perfect Phone Post 3.0

In for Dana Phone Post

CindyO -

Cindy

Awesome hope he responds :) Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

SaintVon Barksdale -

Another fact: Season 1 had Monday Night Raw as a lead in, and if you don't think that attributed to the ratings, as well as the MMA boom overall, then you are a sucker.

Not only was RAW a lead in show but TUF was a near identical format to the WWE Tough Enough. Tough Enough used to be in that time slot prior to TUF. RAW is a HUGE part of the success of TUF. I have been saying for years In this forum that RAW pulled the ratings prior to TUF and that Dana owes Vince a thank you on that one.

This is not the first thread to point that out and I certainly don't have a check from Dana.... lol. Although being in Alaska my dream is still to see the UFC live one day so I could care less about the money per say. Phone Post 3.0

CindyO -

Cindy

Shit is getting real!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler -
CindyO - 

Cindy

EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT WHEN I READ HER COMMENT Phone Post 3.0

Jason -

Voted this up lol

Fuck face Phone Post 3.0

...catch more bee's with honey........ah, nevermind.

in

Jason - 

Too awesome!!!

Cindy

I'm expecting an ether from Dana Phone Post 3.0

Pay ze man his munee! Phone Post

Nitecrawler -

That is one of the best gifs ive seen

Bravo Phone Post