DFW, fighters, sponsors react to Covington

I see lots of criminals in the BLM movement and plenty of acts of terrorism. Although it's not a pleasant truth, it is the truth. The smoke signal line was a bit much.

Adesanya is a racist and should be called out for it if Colby crossing a line is being made out to be blatant racism. That people have no idea what actually happened to Breonna Taylor yet call Colby a racist for bringing up the truth is a joke. 

Kirik -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 
Kirik -
GoDieInACarWreck - 
Kirik -
boxy - Kirik, what do you think of Adesanya's racist behavior on Instagram?

Doesn’t seem to be getting attention for some reason.

Whatever it was didn't get any attention near as I can tell. I'm not sure what you're referencing, and I couldn't even find anything on the google. Post a link or something, and I'll try to comment.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&ei=-llvX8r9HNjT-gSX97TQCw&q=adesanya+called+fan+cracker&oq=adesanya+called+fan+cracker&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzoFCAAQzQJQy6kCWO2tAmDcrwJoAHAAeACAAZkBiAG7BZIBAzAuNZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjK4ti1jYfsAhXYqZ4KHZc7DboQ4dUDCAw&uact=5

google you say

I think use of the term cracker on the social network in that context is stupid and counter productive. If he used language like that repeatedly, it would come to define him as someone stupid and counter productive.

Fucking say it’s racist. Do it. Don’t be a pussy. 

It's a racist term, unequivocally.

So doesn't that make Izzy racist for using a racist term?or you won't call him racist even though he said a racist term because he's black.so he gets away with being racist?

2 Likes

![](upload://nGduAWqg9vGN3EdmcPGSY5aIURV.gif)

kirik

Rebook's IG posts are getting flooded with "Go woke, go broke".  Folks pretty supportive of Colby. 

Usman was born here? I thought he came from Nigeria 

EKPOGI -
Kirik -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 
Kirik -
GoDieInACarWreck - 
Kirik -
boxy - Kirik, what do you think of Adesanya's racist behavior on Instagram?

Doesn’t seem to be getting attention for some reason.

Whatever it was didn't get any attention near as I can tell. I'm not sure what you're referencing, and I couldn't even find anything on the google. Post a link or something, and I'll try to comment.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&ei=-llvX8r9HNjT-gSX97TQCw&q=adesanya+called+fan+cracker&oq=adesanya+called+fan+cracker&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzoFCAAQzQJQy6kCWO2tAmDcrwJoAHAAeACAAZkBiAG7BZIBAzAuNZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjK4ti1jYfsAhXYqZ4KHZc7DboQ4dUDCAw&uact=5

google you say

I think use of the term cracker on the social network in that context is stupid and counter productive. If he used language like that repeatedly, it would come to define him as someone stupid and counter productive.

Fucking say it’s racist. Do it. Don’t be a pussy. 

It's a racist term, unequivocally.

So doesn't that make Izzy racist for using a racist term?or you won't call him racist even though he said a racist term because he's black.so he gets away with being racist?

This is great. Kind of a gotcha moment for kirik lol. The rules apply to both or apply to neither. If by definition Colby is racist, then so is Izzy 

Sijara is absolutely fucking delusional if she believes that.

danybayamon23 -

And I’m a dark skinned Hispanic by the way. Have had people try to tell me that I’ve been a victim of racism and stereotypes. Fuck that shit, I’m not a victim of anything. I live in a country that has allowed my parents to come here speaking no English, learn it, and bust their asses off to do better. I’ve taken that same work ethic myself to advance my life and that for my family. Fuck people that accept they’re victims of anything.

Buen trabajo amigo. Bien dicho

Also, since when is it "racist" calling BLM a radical leftist movement backed by Marxists? It's the truth. 

Literally everything is racist to the left these days. Oh you don't agree with me or my radical causes? Racist!

Kirik -

Covington used the criticism and condemnation to continue building his personal brand: “Nice try woke mob, but you can’t cancel Colby Covington Inc!!! I speak for the Silent Majority and I’ll never back down. Have a problem snowflakes? Direct your complaints to the comment section below.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFkUyBIBMo_/?utm_source=ig_embed

Whoever made this suit should be in jail

Eskimo -

As a group, blacks are definitely the most sensitive group on the planet. If the ufc caves to their gripes I’ll simply quit watching it. I’m sick and tired of everyone being so sensitive. It’s the epitome of mental weakness. 

You think this way because you're ignorant. 

Bilge Water -

Lmao @ Krikri having no issue posting a novel length article calling Covington racist but having to have his hand forced to acknowledge Izzy's racism (and even then he tried to be sneaky by saying it's a racist term but not saying Izzy is a racist, yeah, sneaky but not sneaky enough)

Makes me sick I cant say I'm supposed tho

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -
Eskimo -

As a group, blacks are definitely the most sensitive group on the planet. If the ufc caves to their gripes I’ll simply quit watching it. I’m sick and tired of everyone being so sensitive. It’s the epitome of mental weakness. 

You think this way because you're ignorant. 

The man is smarter and more successful than you are

TexDeuce -

Also, since when is it "racist" calling BLM a radical leftist movement backed by Marxists? It's the truth. 

Literally everything is racist to the left these days. Oh you don't agree with me or my radical causes? Racist!

Because apparently only white people can be racist

a black person can say, “all white people need to die” and by the new definition that isn’t a racist term.  

Any sort of negative statements made by someone white, due to their privilege, is racist. 

I’m happy Eubanks lost,  she is a boring fighter and I hope she is cut

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - 
Kirik -

Covington used the criticism and condemnation to continue building his personal brand: “Nice try woke mob, but you can’t cancel Colby Covington Inc!!! I speak for the Silent Majority and I’ll never back down. Have a problem snowflakes? Direct your complaints to the comment section below.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFkUyBIBMo_/?utm_source=ig_embed

Whoever made this suit should be in jail

It reminds me of somthing Jay from Kingdom would wear. For that reason, I like it.

“Gold looks good on black skin!”

- Israel Adesanya in the post-fight press conference. 

OJTT-RayRay -

“Gold looks good on black skin!”

- Israel Adesanya in the post-fight press conference. 

If Colby said “gold looks good on white skin!” it would be considered the most racist thing in the history of the UFC. 

3 Likes

Just because you're offended,  doesn't mean you're right. 

He's said nothing wrong.  

1 Like
Eskimo - 

Yes they are by far! If you are white and disagree with them, then you are automatically racist. Not all blacks think this but many do.