DFW, fighters, sponsors react to Covington

Usman is African American. An actual African American.

I know a couple of African Americans (Nigerians, born/raised there and came over here for education and jobs) that laugh at BLM because they aren’t stupid and know that what’s happening here and the fake oppression is stupidity at its finest.

People like Kirik, Elias, many posters here, Etc., are just too stupid with their white guilt to realize what they’re doing by enabling this retardation.

What Colby said wasn’t racist. You can call it stupid, ignorant, childish, etc., but not racist. Grow up people, stop trying to be victims and make others victims.

4 Likes

And I’m a dark skinned Hispanic by the way. Have had people try to tell me that I’ve been a victim of racism and stereotypes. Fuck that shit, I’m not a victim of anything. I live in a country that has allowed my parents to come here speaking no English, learn it, and bust their asses off to do better. I’ve taken that same work ethic myself to advance my life and that for my family. Fuck people that accept they’re victims of anything.

9 Likes

![](upload://d7oqX6n3j3Lm3bJDFn5mVeFRc0h.jpeg)

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Woodley called Colby a racist several times leading up to their fight with no evidence and no one held his feet to the fire. 

Colby gets a call from the POTUS after his fight and marty fakenewsman chides him takes shots at our president then when Colby comes back at him with, obviously, comments meant to stir the pot, people lose their fucking minds. 

Fuck BLM. Woodley is a communist. Fuck fakenewsman and fuck anyone that contributed to the demise of our country!  

That would be you. Being too stupid to realise the demise already happened. 

1 Like
Precise_Improvement -
Eskimo -

As a group, blacks are definitely the most sensitive group on the planet. If the ufc caves to their gripes I’ll simply quit watching it. I’m sick and tired of everyone being so sensitive. It’s the epitome of mental weakness. 

Also the most historically exploited in this country, but I'm sure there's no correlation there.

That’s debatable, but even if you’re correct it only hurts them to not get over the past. Victim mentality is a recipe for failure. 

1 Like

The fuck is Eubanks talking about Marty wasn't born in America.

This site has gone to shit

1 Like
Kirik -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 
Kirik -
GoDieInACarWreck - 
Kirik -
boxy - Kirik, what do you think of Adesanya's racist behavior on Instagram?

Doesn’t seem to be getting attention for some reason.

Whatever it was didn't get any attention near as I can tell. I'm not sure what you're referencing, and I couldn't even find anything on the google. Post a link or something, and I'll try to comment.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&ei=-llvX8r9HNjT-gSX97TQCw&q=adesanya+called+fan+cracker&oq=adesanya+called+fan+cracker&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzoFCAAQzQJQy6kCWO2tAmDcrwJoAHAAeACAAZkBiAG7BZIBAzAuNZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjK4ti1jYfsAhXYqZ4KHZc7DboQ4dUDCAw&uact=5

google you say

I think use of the term cracker on the social network in that context is stupid and counter productive. If he used language like that repeatedly, it would come to define him as someone stupid and counter productive.

Fucking say it’s racist. Do it. Don’t be a pussy. 

It's a racist term, unequivocally.

Then say that from the beginning. And if you're going to write posts about Colby being a "racist", then you better damn well cover when a non-white does it. Don't be a hypocrite.

1 Like

$10 says Disney/ ESPN/ Endeavor neuter Colby 

Charles Barkley - 

“Let’s be real - it’s racist. He’s calling the guy a Marxist and a communist, and he’s saying that he’s un-American.”

Apparently calling someone a communist is racist now?

Sajara Eubanks should focus on hiding the dick bulge in her shorts rather than bringing attention to her lack of the english language

1 Like

Kirik is a limp wristed pansy.

6 Likes

Lmao @ Krikri having no issue posting a novel length article calling Covington racist but having to have his hand forced to acknowledge Izzy's racism (and even then he tried to be sneaky by saying it's a racist term but not saying Izzy is a racist, yeah, sneaky but not sneaky enough)

7 Likes

Eubanks is a horrible spokesperson. Nobody cares what she thinks. 

1 Like
Bilge Water -

Lmao @ Krikri having no issue posting a novel length article calling Covington racist but having to have his hand forced to acknowledge Izzy's racism (and even then he tried to be sneaky by saying it's a racist term but not saying Izzy is a racist, yeah, sneaky but not sneaky enough)

He does it al the time.

Something of relevance against his own opinion will be brought up and he goes “geez golly, I don’t know whatever you mean, if you tell me then maybe I’ll have an opinion”, he’s then put in a situation where he either doesn’t respond or comes with some half ass response after he’s proved wrong. Sackless to say the least.

2 Likes
danybayamon23 -
Bilge Water -

He does it al the time.

Something of relevance against his own opinion will be brought up and he goes “geez golly, I don’t know whatever you mean, if you tell me then maybe I’ll have an opinion”, he’s then put in a situation where he either doesn’t respond or comes with some half ass response after he’s proved wrong. Sackless to say the least.

At least he’s consistent lol

1 Like

Colby may be a race baiter but what he said about blm is true. Their a terriorist organization. The fact that people are afraid to call them out for their bs is astounding.

2 Likes
Paramount Donkey - 

I get the feeling that people don’t know what actual racism is.

Agreed

1 Like
Dreville79 -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Kirik -
GoDieInACarWreck - 
Kirik -
boxy - Kirik, what do you think of Adesanya's racist behavior on Instagram?

Doesn’t seem to be getting attention for some reason.

Whatever it was didn't get any attention near as I can tell. I'm not sure what you're referencing, and I couldn't even find anything on the google. Post a link or something, and I'll try to comment.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&ei=-llvX8r9HNjT-gSX97TQCw&q=adesanya+called+fan+cracker&oq=adesanya+called+fan+cracker&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzoFCAAQzQJQy6kCWO2tAmDcrwJoAHAAeACAAZkBiAG7BZIBAzAuNZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjK4ti1jYfsAhXYqZ4KHZc7DboQ4dUDCAw&uact=5

google you say

I think use of the term cracker on the social network in that context is stupid and counter productive. If he used language like that repeatedly, it would come to define him as someone stupid and counter productive.

Fucking say it’s racist. Do it. Don’t be a pussy. 

I’m happy to, what Adesanya said is without a shadow of a doubt racist and I hope Costa knocks him out for it.

Just like I hope Usman gets to shatter Colbys jaw a second time for the smoke signal shit he said, which is also racist 

Do you then hope someone beats the shit out of Usman for the homophobic comments he made to Colby?

These people are fighters they're going to say offensive shit to each other 

Kirik, now that you’ve seen what Adesanya said, do you plan to do an article/post on it and bring attention to his racist comment?

It doesn’t appear MMA or sports journalists are interested, so this is a good opportunity for you.

As far as I’ve seen, Colby has never called anyone an actual racial slur, but Adesanya has. Since there’s been a frenzy of talk about Colby, it would almost seem people are turning a blind eye, being hypocritical, and silently accepting Adensaya’s racism with this obvious double standard.

3 Likes

Oh white america nice and fair