DFW has a some problems to handle

The 'storm' you speak of is better for business than anything.

r0llinz - 
PanRoastedJinx  You think you're all bad ass with your razor sharp wit and your natural good looks.  But I'm going to have to ask you to take a few steps back on the fighter bashing.

What?! You mean there is a photo of Cindy without a mouth full of cock and eyes not covered in the Fertittas pubes?

Yeah.... but it's not very flattering. You see, I'm waiting in line behind your mother for my turn with the brothers.

Cindy

PanRoastedJinx - 
CindyO - 
ThePatriot - 
Jessethebandit - You have a seriously warped perception on reality.

If Dana would have taken action and cut Tito's contract you'd have a point. But he didn't, so you just come off as an idiot.

If someone would have asked him: "What would happen if a fighter was accused of domestic violence?" and he replied "Their contract would be cut". Would he then be throwing every fighter under the bus?

Sounds to me like you're a wife-beater supporter.

I am if it's CindyO. I would love to se that loud mouth broad given a swift kick in the ass and sent back to the kitchen where she belongs

Too scared to do it yourself? Wouldn't want to make your record 0-2-0, I suppose=)

Cindy

oh thats facking bullshit Cindy-O.  You think you're all bad ass with your razor sharp wit and your natural good looks.  But I'm going to have to ask you to take a few steps back on the fighter bashing.  ThePatriot is a good man and a pillar of this community.  I consider him an e-brother.  At the very least you owe him an apology.  I would send a card.

He's always a dick to me so I'm a beeotch to him.  Your name is blue-- run a search.

hug

Cindy

ThePatriot - "Break up to make up"?

I seriously thinks she wants me.

waits for her to throw insults

I like bald men, not balding? j/k

Cindy

r0llinz - 
PanRoastedJinx  You think you're all bad ass with your razor sharp wit and your natural good looks.  But I'm going to have to ask you to take a few steps back on the fighter bashing.

What?! You mean there is a photo of Cindy without a mouth full of cock and eyes not covered in the Fertittas pubes?
No such photo exists

CindyO - 
PanRoastedJinx - 
CindyO - 
ThePatriot - 
Jessethebandit - You have a seriously warped perception on reality.
If Dana would have taken action and cut Tito's contract you'd have a point. But he didn't, so you just come off as an idiot.

If someone would have asked him: "What would happen if a fighter was accused of domestic violence?" and he replied "Their contract would be cut". Would he then be throwing every fighter under the bus?

Sounds to me like you're a wife-beater supporter.

I am if it's CindyO. I would love to se that loud mouth broad given a swift kick in the ass and sent back to the kitchen where she belongs

Too scared to do it yourself? Wouldn't want to make your record 0-2-0, I suppose=)

Cindy
oh thats facking bullshit Cindy-O.  You think you're all bad ass with your razor sharp wit and your natural good looks.  But I'm going to have to ask you to take a few steps back on the fighter bashing.  ThePatriot is a good man and a pillar of this community.  I consider him an e-brother.  At the very least you owe him an apology.  I would send a card.

He's always a dick to me so I'm a beeotch to him.  Your name is blue-- run a search.

hug

Cindy

not true! I guess you forgot about the PM I sent you wishing the best for your health problems. You drew first blood on me sister.

The guy who triangled me was a Renzo Gracie fighter with Renzo in his corner giving instructions. It sucks to lose but it was awesome experience. Also I was training part time(full time job pays over 6 figures)and at 44 years old you disrespectfull punk. I don't know why I'm explaining this to some clown who will never identify himself.

People get knocked out in seconds sometimes, it happens. If you even trane and I seriously doubt you do, you would understand that.

Still waiting for a logical argument/explanation:

1)How dana threw tito under the bus?

2)The conections between fidel castro, Dana white, and russia.

RedCell65 - Still waiting for a logical argument/explanation:

1)How dana threw tito under the bus?

2)The conections between fidel castro, Dana white, and russia.

1) he implied and speculated guilt by suggesting the punishment.

2) Dictators and tyrants behave the way DFW did at that moment. Have you ever heard of due process? I'm fan of Mr. White except when he cusses and acts like a dictator.

I will battle for his defense on this forum. That must suck to be innocent and have people foaming at the mouth to bury you.

My last post is awesome

ThePatriot - My last post is awesome

I dont agree with anything you have said, but that made me laugh

FightFan23 - From making a statement about dana white that can possible construed as semi-legitamite to saying he is in favor of domestic abuse and that women should be sent to the kitchen where they belong...

a 46 year old 0-1-0 "pro" balding, chubby mma fighter trying to talk to the masses... either hes single living alone because hes never gotten laid, or his children have fled to another country because they realized that their father is a walking tool box of epic proportions.

I'm not balding asshat