DFW: If Khamzat wins, he fights Colby next

Yeah I have no clue what that is about

I really like the Colby match up

3 Likes

I assume whoever wins between the 2 gets Colby. Then winner of that gets Usman. Hard not to give Colby another crack at usman if he defeats the winner here. So kind of makes sense for everyone involved.

It’s a television network that sometimes airs UFC fights.

2 Likes

A unanimous decision Loss and a stoppage loss should exclude you from a third fight.

1 Like

Hypity Hype

Yep. Can’t wait till tomorrow night to see how it plays out

Will he continue being known as the wolf or will people call him wolf tickets moving forward…

Press Conferences and shit talk is going to be at an all time high, it will be the man from the West vs the man from the East only if the stars align and Gilbert doesn’t upset Chimaev which I don’t think will happen but alot worse upsets have happened. But if Burns pulls it off put on Burns vs Colby I like that fight too and it would be good.

2 Likes

Pee Wee Reaction GIF

Colby will fuck Khazmat up real, real bad.

How would you see him doing that?

1 Like

Based on what, his college wrestling? Being smaller? His pillowfists? His no submission game?

2 Likes

Have burns and Colby fought?

KZ is Korean Zombie, 2 weight classes below.

Nope. Would love to see it

Was just thinking that either winner (Chimaev or Burns) would logically get Colby next. DFW could have just said this, but it would appear he’s not particularly interested in promoting Burns.

Loser gets loser of Usman/Leon.

1 Like

Yeah but he’s still got a chance if he gnaws their arms off in the early rounds.

1 Like

^ I never realized there was a connection between ABC and ESPN before. I also had no idea before yesterday that ABC had been showing some events, but ya, I googled that shit yesterday. I’m totally out of the loop because I haven’t had regular tv in about 15 years, and I have to run everything through my computer (or roku).

My first thoughts were, putting Colby on an event with a mainstream network like ABC is something the UFC would never have risked back in the day when they were licking the asses of the FOX executives to get on mainstream tv, but the times have changed, and the UFC has a shit ton of clout now.

Also, I think I saw that the events were on ABC 2, or something like that. So I have to assume it’s one of the lesser viewed off chutes, but I could be wrong.