DFW: Silva 'probably' next for GSP w/ Condit win

Kimbos Bread - Laughable that Anderson wants to fight GSP. He should be fighting JBJ. Ridiculous.

You expect Anderson to move up and fight JBJ

but not GSP to move up and fight Anderson?

I like that people complain about this fight.

Whahhhh we want super fights!!!

Wait a minute I want a different super fight! Wahhh. Phone Post

SupesUp - 

I like that people complain about this fight.

Yeah, I find it incredible that there are people out there who dont want to see two P4P greats go at it. This is the Mayweather-Pacman of MMA...only difference is we might get to see it!

garrote - 

How many bows in this fight? I bet 15 before it even starts. Phone Post

lol

subwrassler -
garrote -  How many bows in this fight? I bet 15 before it even starts. Phone Post

lol

They have to get their riddum right Phone Post

Kimbos Bread - Laughable that Anderson wants to fight GSP. He should be fighting JBJ. Ridiculous.

GSP/Silva was talked about before Jones was even in the UFC.

Personally, I've never been too interested in seeing Anderson fight GSP. Ever since he lit up Forest and Irvin at 205, I'd wanted to see how far he could go at that weight class.

12SixElbow - 

You expect Anderson to move up and fight JBJ

but not GSP to move up and fight Anderson?

yes

Kimbos Bread - Laughable that Anderson wants to fight GSP. He should be fighting JBJ. Ridiculous.

This. Phone Post

condit wins, then defends against Diaz.

lol, there goes the superfight.

It pisses me off that Dana can continue to say shit like these guys are probably going to fight next or soon... when neither GSP or Silva want this fight to happen an both have actually stated several times that they are not interested in this what so ever!

2 best fighters in the world who wouldn't want to see this?

crowbar -  I`m picking St.Pierre.

Me too, he's my favorite fighter of all time. And I think he has the tools to beat him. GSP has some of the best take downs and Anderson has kind of bad TDD IMO. Phone Post

SupesUp - I like that people complain about this fight.

Quoted for truth. These guys are a combined 27-2 since 2006 (with both losses since avenged). They are the two most dominant champions in the sport currently, and arguably ever. They also happen to be in consecutive weight classes and could realistically meet at an agreeable weight class. IF this fight happens, it's amazing. Yet people still find a reason to complain. Phone Post

Kudos to GSP finally willing to take a fight where he's the smaller guy.  He was all too eager to face Penn, Serra and Sherk a combined 5 times but unwilling to face anyone even slightly outweighting him.  I've hammered him for the lack of budo, this would change everything.  And kudos to Anderson for being willing to drop the weight and give us a super fight that has been discussed for 5 years.  

"I think we're ready for Silva/GSP now."

BLAF - 2010 AD Phone Post

Kenflo24 - 
Darth Ryase - 
Kimbos Bread - Laughable that Anderson wants to fight GSP. He should be fighting JBJ. Ridiculous.

This. Phone Post

We want JBJ-Silva.

SinCityHustler -  Kudos to GSP finally willing to take a fight where he's the smaller guy.  He was all too eager to face Penn, Serra and Sherk a combined 5 times but unwilling to face anyone even slightly outweighting him.  I've hammered him for the lack of budo, this would change everything.  And kudos to Anderson for being willing to drop the weight and give us a super fight that has been discussed for 5 years.  

Gsp fights who the UFC deems the number one contender, to my knowledge he has never turned down a fight.

Saying cudos to him for finally being the smaller guy is pure bullshit Phone Post

I'm highly confident Anderson would completely clown GSP. It's a mis-match IMO.

I think he'd do it so easily that anyone who picked GSP would be scratching their heads thinking "Wow, how could I have been soooo wrong".

Brian Littlefield -  GSP wins via UD with ease. Ill bet the house on it. Better take downs than Chael, better striking, and a hell of a lot better sub defense. 

I think gsp at a catch weight has the deck stacked in his favor. If anyone can gameplan silva to a dec its gsp. He wont make the same mistakes chael did Phone Post