Diaz 5 pounds overweight

I hope the UFC sits on him for a year or more. You are a grown up and there are consequences for your actions.

DanChow -
DrHarryballzonya - Anyone got a link for the weigh ins? I missed em. Phone Post 3.0

Video: UFC on FOX 13 fighter weigh-ins replay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iCvpwqsx9DM
Thanks bro I'll send ya a vu tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

MMAFighting.com ?@MMAFighting 49s49 seconds ago
David Douglas 169.6* vs. Sinjen Smith 155.6 #WSOF16

it always could be worse.

Rory Is My Brother -
Brabatross - He probably wants to be cut.
This. Phone Post 3.0
Agree Phone Post 3.0

Is he taking the 2 hours? Phone Post 3.0

Nate Diaz on Bellator wearing his own sponsors would make more money than Nate being in the ufc wearing reebok. I think he wants out. Phone Post 3.0

Mulletron5000 - Is he taking the 2 hours? Phone Post 3.0

nope, he took the 20% fine

Toxic plane water strikes again.

Rogan gave him a funny ass look after they announced the weight haha Phone Post 3.0

lol nobody who shows up 5 lbs over looking like they don't a fuck aren't trying to cut all of a sudden w a 2 hour window.

deezlemike - Rogan gave him a funny ass look after they announced the weight haha Phone Post 3.0
Maybe Rogan should have a word with him. Phone Post 3.0

What's the over/under on him failing the post fight drug test for weed?

CaptainWoody - What's the over/under on him failing the post fight drug test for weed?

in

Morpheus1976 - dana white, i have no problem with Nate, but nick has to play the game, a few years ago
What the fuck does this have to do with Dana? Slow day is it? Phone Post 3.0

steve sandstrom - 
Morpheus1976 - dana white, i have no problem with Nate, but nick has to play the game, a few years ago
What the fuck does this have to do with Dana? Slow day is it? Phone Post 3.0

dana is gonna toast him for his actions!

Nate bulking up for WWE imo.

Is he THIS pissed about the CM Punk singing??

Sir Psycho Sexy - What the fuck man? Nate always makes weight. It's like he has this attitude lately where he's like , fuck it, I'll do what I want. I dunno what he's thinking. He has so much potential, but is going down the road of his brother lately. I always thought Nate had his head screwed on better. Phone Post 3.0

going down the road of his brother?

lol Nick is fighting one of the greatest and will probably make close to a half a mill after the dust settles.

I wish I could go down that road lolol

Dana is going to sit on him till he is broke and desperate and his skills are gone.

drewb75 - Is he THIS pissed about the CM Punk singing??

maybe he got a fine for his tweet about the reebok deal?