Diaz 5 pounds overweight

It would be a shame if we don't get to see Diaz rematch Cerrone before he leaves.

He gets BIG between fights. Phone Post 3.0

Not right for RDA who worked hard cutting weight and is already giving up a large size advantage

Doesn't even look like he has 5 more pounds he could loose if he wanted?

So...Nate held out for a year for a better contract (after signing one!), got a new one, and now he wants out? What am I getting wrong here, am I remembering the timeline correctly? Phone Post 3.0

If you convert pounds to dollars, Diaz missing weight looks even worse. Phone Post 3.0

As a Diaz fan I'm so pissed off about this. It's so stupid. He forfeits his chance of a fight bonus now. He would probably jump right into the top of a division with a win, which can give him the chance of earning more money with the new Reebok deal. Unless Bellator have been talking with Nate, and now he's purposely trying to get cut, it makes no sense. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - He didn't look like he had 5 more pounds to lose anyway. Phone Post 3.0
Pics? Phone Post 3.0

I thought he wanted more money. Maybe he's trying to get cut! Phone Post 3.0

Nate has never had weight problems but sometimes shit happens and a cut goes wrong. But there's just as good a chance it was somewhat intentional and he has a motive behind it Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - He didn't look like he had 5 more pounds to lose anyway. Phone Post 3.0
Pics? Phone Post 3.0
He looks a bit chubby to me, not ripped at all. Phone Post 3.0

Unprofessional.

Don't be surprised if he wins and Joe doesn't give him a post fight interview Phone Post 3.0

dana is gonna wreck him.

So on top of his employers and his fans, he gives no fucks about respect for his opponent either. No surprises here Phone Post 3.0

And he was talking about deserving a title shot days ago.

Honestly he does this because he knows he can get away with this shit because Dana and Lorenzo have a hard on for the bad boy Diaz brothers.

Anyone got a link for the weigh ins? I missed em. Phone Post 3.0

Nate will be in Bellator or WSOF pretty soon, wouldnt be surprised if that is what he wants.

His brother did the same thing at an elite xc show if I remember correctly Phone Post 3.0

Sir Psycho Sexy - 
MountainMedic -
Pics? Phone Post 3.0
He looks a bit chubby to me, not ripped at all. Phone Post 3.0

that's what I thought too...he's usually a bit more sucked up at 155 (obviously)