Diaz bro’s jiu jitsu

I bet you don’t give JBJ credit for his head kick KO of DC too lmao

None of what you’re saying has anything to do with the OP and the topic. It’s about their BJJ, which happens to be elite

Yet all you want to talk about is weed, their ufc record, and my own inability to read when it came to a UFC PPV number lmao

Yeah but didn’t Oliveira miss weight for that fight and was visibly depleted? Not saying the submission doesn’t count, but there were definitely unusual circumstances. I think on a regular night, Olives dominates Pettis on the ground and submits him.

Do either of you saints drink alcohol?

2 Likes

Fight was so long ago I can’t remember lol. Pettis is a
Crafty submission artist though. That sub he got on Benson was so fast and slick

1 Like

The funny thing is, weed would make you worse in a fight. Less responsive, slower, less heart. If I got dropped by someone while high I would just be like, ok whatever dude you win I’m not getting up lol

Nick though still landed a god damn gogoplataagainst a top 3 LW at the time while stoned lol what a guy

1 Like

It is worse for your body in the long term, and addicting. I think I’ll pass on the mentorship program. It seems to cloud your judgement, make you angry and give you feelings of false superiority.

Yeah their JJ for MMA is about as good as I’ve seen personally, but that’s just my opinion. They attack with subs when a lot of guys wouldn’t it seems and most times pull it off.

1 Like

I don’t think the guy is worshipping anyone lol I still think he’s on a MMA forum and those happen to be his two favorite fighters. You guys and your lame attacks and bullying is a bit gay.

1 Like

now you want to see my genitalia? Again, pass.

That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it and by that logic any other member here is entitled to theirs. He’s a Diaz mark for sure lol but let em be we have people who consistently post shitting on Khabib or Islam simply because their religious beliefs which is way more annoying to me than someone supporting their favorite fighter. You’re right tho you’re entitled to your opinion as anyone here is.

Very good MMA jiu jitsu, dangerous from the bottom, and both are tall, lanky guys.

They fell in love with their hands, but they had really good jiu jitsu for an MMA application.

1 Like

No one is worshiping. This is the MMA forum where we talk about MMA. Someone created a thread about my favorite fighter so of course I’ll be apart of the discussion….

The only threads I ever see you on are Diaz and Colby threads where all you do is bash them :rofl::joy: they live rent free in your head. You probably think about them on a daily bases far more than I ever do :skull:

At least someone gets it lol this isn’t even my thread anyways :joy:

The guy the just left your mother’s room…but don’t you dare call me daddy!

Remember when Nick was supposed to grapple Braulio Estima? If I remember correctly it was No Gi. I could be wrong though

Omg I wanted to see that so bad. Of course Nick no showed like he did that press conference. I was sick because I searched for Links to that match for hours lmao. Would have loved to have seen how that played out

1 Like

Does someone in here need an ass whooping?

1 Like

Just got done biking 24 miles :man_biking:

1 Like

I don’t think you’re wrong but those guys have fought in some of the most entertaining fights I’ve personally seen. I remember watching nick for the first time against Lawler and I like most had never seen a guy put his hands down stick his chin out while yelling at the Rob (and I was a big Lawler fan at the time so I was of course pulling for him) Stockton bitch and of course we know how that ended. I was a fan after and have been since. The Nate Conner fight , both of them were entertaining as hell. I appreciate the fights they’ve put on for us so they get my respect and appreciation.
Do you watch their fights or does them being drug addicts prevent you from enjoying their fights also?

1 Like

Lol I don’t even know what that all means but I did smile and almost laughed!

Nah man I’m not white knighting for anyone I think everyone can handle themselves here or I would hope I was just voicing my opinion on bullying being lame in general, particularly here on a MMA forum from someone speaking about a MMA fighter.