Diaz bro’s jiu jitsu

I can’t disagree with that either, great fight you mentioned also.

The fact that you have to go back a combined 26 years for those two fights say everything. Gomi had been submitter by mutlitple people and the majority ofnhis losses were by sub. My god this Diaz propoganda. Lol!

Im from the 209 and the Diaz suck and make us look bad, though they are an accurate representation of the 209!

3 Likes

Aren’t you the guy who said Conor is better today thanHe was in 2016 :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Haha deal…this time I promise not to eat all the bologna too!

2 Likes

I find it hard to believe you’re from the 209 and don’t at least enjoy their fights and I’ve never seen them disrespect someone after a fight now during and before is a little different but they view that shit like going to war n you don’t play touch butt in the park with someone you have to kill soon. They’ve always been awkward asf in all their interviews and it makes them come off as thugs because they can’t explain themselves well and concise.

No. I never said that. Stop lying.

tenor

1 Like

He isnt even from Cali.

1 Like

Ah didn’t think so. Y’all foos be lying!

So a couple of dumb mexicans that act like thugs, yawn.

2 Likes

Lol I’m surprised you haven’t been put under the bed yet lil fella.

1 Like

I already proved I am from the 209 by explaining why I have a slight Southern drawl.

1 Like

Treasure island, right?

1 Like

The Diaz brothers, Nate in particular, could have benefitted from a step down in competition. Nate’s last 10 fights:

Mas
Conor x2
Pettis
Edwards
Johnson
RDA
Maynard
Thomson
Benson
Miller

He obviously won half of those fights and at one point was considered the number two LW on the planet. The double edged sword with Nate was being so dangerous that he could beat anyone at any time, but being vulnerable to losses based on stylistic matchups. I feel he would have had a much better record and we would have seen him get a lot more subs if he fought guys in the top 8-15 range. Obviously he has one of the better resumes in the sport in terms of who he’s fought and that’s part of what makes him special. Just a different perspective.

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF

Yeah so this thread didn’t go like I hoped it would lol

Maya Rudolph No GIF by Saturday Night Live

They’re both very high level BJJ black belts. They favor boxing over grappling though which is why you don’t see it much

Nick’s armbar on Santos was masterful and picture perfect. His Gogoplata over Gomi was wicked. His RNC on Scott smith was so quick and masterful poor dude never stood a chance

Are either of them quite the same as Charles O? No. But I also don’t see Charles submitting them in a fight

If Pettis can sub Charles I don’t see why Nick or Nate couldn’t on their primes

Lol c’mon. Better boxing. Better athlete. Tougher mentally and physically for sure. Charles ain’t dropping him or taking him down with any level of ease

1 Like