Diaz Bros"Don't F*ckng Beat Me up In Parking Lot"

http://mmaprime.tv/2010/04/21/cbs-strikeforce-brawl-jason-ellis-sounds-off/ 

lol

"WTF you throwin' punches at someone's father for?" LOL shoulda used that line in your title.

ShaqNoob - "WTF you throwin' punches at someone's father for?" LOL shoulda used that line in your title.

should i start another thread with diff title lol

Who gives a shit what this guy thinks with his 1-0 record.

"If he'd fight me, he'd be ....(gibberish)"

Say what?

ttt

ttt

ya - "If he'd fight me, he'd be ....(gibberish)"

Say what?
He said, "If he fought me, he'd beat the fuck out of me."

That is not me being funny, that is actually what he says.

FUCK THE 209
Bunch of scumbags with no class

Wet - FUCK THE 209

Bunch of scumbags with no class
You sound like a classy guy. Too bad they aren't like you.

I really don't see the difference between this and a pitcher hitting a batter and the dougouts clearing

Tru - 

I really don't see the difference between this and a pitcher hitting a batter and the dougouts clearing

if its a purposeful pitch, thats an act of violence that starts it, no?

totally different, imo. It would be more like a guy got a homerun, then as he trots over home plate the pitcher shouted "i'll strike you out next time, buddy!" then only the batter's dugout cleared to attack the pitcher before the batter even responded.

Good interview as usual, but hes an easy one- always funny.

awesome.

Baseball, hockey, or football have never been refered to as human cock fighting. If you dont understand the issue. Then you probably weren't around when MMA was illegal. Its a thin line between MMA the respected sport and MMA the cockfighting Neanderthal league thats to disgusting to put on TV. The diaz brothers reinforce everything anyone has ever said bad about MMA.

If the majority of fighters acted like those guys. MMA wouldn't exist. He doesn't fight for the sport or competition. He fights for his own ego because upstairs the guy is still just a confused ignorant 17 yr old kid who has no sense of responsibility or common sense

ttt

Jason Ellis ftw

haha fuck off white boy

funny shit