Diaz camp: Dana lying, unprofessional

Did anyone else notice its a screenshot of the mma.TV app! Nicks a lurker Phone Post

The title is misleading. Hilarious though to think that our boy Nick Diaz is too professional for the Countdown Crew of the UFC. Haha

If they didn't give him notice, I can understand him missing the filming etc i would expect some kind of notice as well if I were preparing for a title fight. Who knows what the reality is lol. Phone Post

da Vinci 81 - "Nick requires things to be done in an organized and orderly manner. That is the kind of professional he is."

LOL. Yeah, THAT'S the problem. Phone Post

seriously lol Diaz seems really organized Phone Post

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
MentaL - Diaz is such a scollar Phone Post

The ironing Phone Post

What a Moran Phone Post

I'm inclined to believe Tweedale here. I doubt that he is lying about this personally, strange as it may seem.

give the guy another xanax.

32Hunter - lol, nice!

I see what you did, there.

You know how this probably went was..

We know Nick doesn't answer Dana's calls. Dana Probably contacted someone who deals with Nick Daily, and said this is the date, this is the location, this is what were doing that day.. Tell Nick he has to be there. Nick being how he is with Dana said, Fuck em, I didn't agree these dates and locations are ok for me. "I can't make it". He doesn't talk to Dana, so he doesn't tell him.

Bad guy, whatever you want to call Nick. He wants to fight, he doesn't want to deal with the OTHER stuff that comes along with larger fighting organizations. The responsibilities of being a headliner doesn't appear to him as being important.

Dana has to tell people, Nick doesn't want to talk, he wants to fight. He can just pay him accordingly. You do half the work, you get half the pay.

Nick loves to fight, I am sure he doesn't do it 100% for the excitement of fight.

IronShriek - No one from the Diaz camp said that Dana is lying or is unprofessional. The email didn't specify where the communication breakdown occurred. Phone Post

Yes, the wording was specific about when Diaz learned of things, not when his manager first agreed on the dates. Phone Post

"Nick loves to fight, I am sure he doesn't do it 100% for the excitement of fight."

You sir, are not professional and orderly enough to deal with Mr. Diaz.

I believe the Dana on this one (if this is even real)......Misleading title OP.......

Nice title bro Phone Post

frederic -
IronShriek - No one from the Diaz camp said that Dana is lying or is unprofessional. The email didn't specify where the communication breakdown occurred. Phone Post

Yes, the wording was specific about when Diaz learned of things, not when his manager first agreed on the dates. Phone Post

The lines of communication were blurred about 4:20pm. Every single day. Phone Post

Phone Post

cripplersc - Phone Post

Lmfao Phone Post

"Nick requires things to be done in an organized and orderly manner. That is the kind of professional he is."

Is his lawyer trying to troll us?

Dana's just stirring up shit, publicity, and most importantly interest in the upcoming fight.  What gets more attention? The promoter saying that everything is going smooth, or saying they can't find the guy to shoot a promotional piece that just got pulled from a title shot for not making a promotional event.  This is a promoter promoting.

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -
dwc - UFC needs to step it's professionalism up a notch if it wishes to conduct business with Mr. Diaz.

smh@dana Phone Post

Seriously. Maybe Dana could get away with wearing t shirts and swearing every other word with the likes of the middle eastern prices and fox, but that shit don't fly with mr. Diaz. Phone Post

I think I speak for everyone when I say wat? Phone Post

da Vinci 81 - 

"Nick requires things to be done in an organized and orderly manner. That is the kind of professional he is."

LOL. Yeah, THAT'S the problem. Phone Post

That cracked me up too. The reason Nick keeps blowing off his responsibilities, is because he is too much of a professional. Or something.

steve sandstrom -
Anderson's BBC in my Goku -
dwc - UFC needs to step it's professionalism up a notch if it wishes to conduct business with Mr. Diaz.

smh@dana Phone Post

Seriously. Maybe Dana could get away with wearing t shirts and swearing every other word with the likes of the middle eastern prices and fox, but that shit don't fly with mr. Diaz. Phone Post

I think I speak for everyone when I say wat? Phone Post

Middle eastern princes* Phone Post