DId Fickett Just Say He Is

I hope that you are kidding fmez

Would like to see him back down in Jupiter / Armory training for the next
fight.....funny fucking guy and when he trains...trains hard....no quit in
him. I am a fan.

Joe

"rick, you think he went for the throw before the other guy went for the takedown. or do you think it was a counter to the takedown?"

I didn't watch the video close enough to see who was first, but I knew he was setting the throw up, and the throw was coming whether or not the guy went for the trip.

"Drew is far from a sane individual. That being said, he is the most loyal person you could ever have the privilege of meeting."

Couldn't have said it any better. One of my sister's teachers is a huge UFC fan, and has loved Drew ever since the KOS fight, and I told him about it and we ended up going down to the school so he could meet/surprise her. They chatted for a bit about fights, then conspiracy theories and various books and shit like that.

I genuinely appreciate and admire warped senses of humor.

"Knight Rider"

Deuce77 mexican-american? Dual citizen?

AAARRRRRRGGGGH, KNIGHT RIDER!!!

lol@ El Fickettero!

What's up with the Knight Rider references?

didn't you hear him constantly yelling "Knight Rider" after his win?

Uh, yeah. But to what was he referring to? How is he relating to Knight Rider?

If I am not mistaken the "Night Rider" reference is from the original Mad Max movie and was the name of the bad guy in the beginning that gets away from the cops and Max kills him in a fiery explosion.

You hear all the guys from the bad gang scream "KNIGHT RIDER" throughout the whole movie just like Drew did....actually really funny

"Fickett isn't the sharpest tool in the shed imo.": Ray Jackson

I don't know... I've found that usually people with senses of humour are pretty smart!

Fickett's awesome. You have to love how far he took everything with the Mexican reference.

Now he just needs a mariachi band like Diego had.

His interviews are golden and any fighter who has more drunken stories and legends than fight stories is worth noting.

Anyone remember the story about "A drunken Drew Fickett tried to break into my hotel room" thread?

That's right! That thread needs a bump or a link.

"If I am not mistaken the "Night Rider" reference is from the original Mad Max movie and was the name of the bad guy in the beginning that gets away from the cops and Max kills him in a fiery explosion.

You hear all the guys from the bad gang scream "KNIGHT RIDER" throughout the whole movie just like Drew did....actually really funny"

Hit the nail on the head...if you get his sense of humor and actually understand what he's doing, he is one of the most entertaining guys on the planet.

To hang out with him anywhere is fucking hilarious. The way he acts in the cage is exactly the same as out of it. I imagine he was screaming "Knight Rider!" all night at various bars, or hotel lobbies.

sorry Posty, i mis-understood your question