Did Izzy fix his gyno issue?

bungee up -

Its a minor surgery.  There's a whole shitload of bodybuilders that have had it that dont have noticeable scars.

As with lipo the recovery is fuck all . We're talking days.

Recovery is 6 weeks. 2 weeks absolutely rest & 4 weeks light work. Its basicly a male breast reduction. Its the removal of the harden breast tissue / gland removal. 

The old ways were to cut off the nipple, clean out & stitch back on. Then came key hole surgery & now I hear it is done through the armpit. 

To stop it completely, both breasts should be done to make sure it doesn't come back again. 

knot eye -

I'm by no means a gyno expert but I've never seen it only affect one pectoral. 

And Izzy's was by far the worst I've ever seen. 

It happens to one tit all the time in the body building world. I’ve dabbled in steroids for a long time and my estrogen starts creeping up my left nipple starts getting sensitive never the right. So if I had to guess if I let it get crazy I’d end up with a growing on the left side only. 

1 Like

And no having your tit glands removed isn’t a 3 day thing. There’s videos of body builders on YouTube that outline the recovery and they are wrapped up no gym for a while. Grappling and fighting would be much longer. Quinton beastwood just had gyno surgery a few months ago and talked about it on YouTube I believe 

bungee up -
mindless optimism -

its not overly suspicious. yet it is not run of the mill course of events either.

There's nothing more suspicious. 

Suspicious isn't a strong enough of a word.

It's damn near empirical evidence. 

Exactly 

1 Like
Vikingknee -
knot eye -

I'm by no means a gyno expert but I've never seen it only affect one pectoral. 

And Izzy's was by far the worst I've ever seen. 

It happens to one tit all the time in the body building world. I’ve dabbled in steroids for a long time and my estrogen starts creeping up my left nipple starts getting sensitive never the right. So if I had to guess if I let it get crazy I’d end up with a growing on the left side only. 

Gotcha, thanks.

I follow BBing too and it's usually the puffy nipples that I see. 

It seems very amateurish to me for it to get that bad. For a regular gym rat to have that issue so severe makes sense to me but not a UFC  champ. 

Good luck man!

Vikingknee -

It’s still there. But not as bad as last fight. Wondering what the protocol was. every drug I could imagine them prescribing to try and help are banned by usada. 

Inclusing the ones that have him it in the first place. I really doubt he cared before. 

Be interesting if he was juicing and has now quit. Coinciding with going up in weight could spell a really bad night for him

knockoutfighter -

![](upload://8NpTJ4FxKs7QsRhYyfu5QYYHyqu.jpeg)

Custom Reebok fight kit

amazing, titadasanya fight kit

1 Like

SpartaKick - 

I think he's still playing tit for tat

Pretty sure you meant “tit from TRT”.

Fixed it:

78-BD8059-2484-49-FD-9588-2-B9-A3-F15-C757-370-00000043-BEB24905

1 Like
Vikingknee - 
mindless optimism -

its not overly suspicious. yet it is not run of the mill course of events either.

I don’t think it’s common at all for adult athletic males to get gyno like that. His was an extreme growth too. Like as bad as it gets 

Not unusual for juicers, although have no opinion on that in this case. Of course, there are ways to deal with it even when on the gear.

estrogIN