Did MayheM ever explain what the f*ck he was doing

I'd say cocaine but it more likely was bath salts. I think Mayhem wouldn't buy coke of the streets

XP Ali - Um....
Possibly: On the night in question, Mr. Miller was out delivering canned goods to the homeless when he saw that there were a bunch of naked pagans having a bonfire perilously close to the church and sparks sere heading for the rectory. Not wanting to disrupt their festivties but in order to save the church from certain doom, he took off his clothes to blend in with the pagans, danced his way over to the church, and put out the flames with a fire extinguisher. Then, as luck would have it, the pagans were frightened away by the fire extinguishers and ran into the woods, leaving Mr. Milker to explain himself to the police. It will all be made clear soon.
Possibly?

Lmao one can only hope Phone Post

crowbar -  

LMNAO!!! Phone Post

Good work Phone Post

He made a couple of tweets about it a week ago he never fully explained what happened kept saying the story is bigger than what people have been telling us I'm not sure if the tweets are still there but they were interesting Phone Post

Lol at all of the mentions of "bath salts". Before the "Miami Zombie" incident, I had never heard bath salts mentioned here, or anywhere. Now anytime anyone does anything a little kooky, it's "bath salts". Phone Post

Claiming sanctuary, then getting ready for his meeting with high priest? Phone Post

He has thrown away a very solid career at commenting. He was great that once time in DREAM.

Sad really.. Hopefully he can rebound Phone Post

Nick Diaz would have whooped that ass Phone Post

crowbar -  

Brilliant! Phone Post

The church was on fire. The man is a hero. Evidence? All if his clothes were burnt off. Phone Post

OMA (tm) - ????

Wasn't on drugs or drunk. Now that he is out has be been asked WTF he was thinking????

So bizarre! Phone Post

Im surprised no ones asked Phone Post

Bully Beatdown taping. Apparently the head priest of the parish had been harassing the altar boys. Phone Post

Strip poker vs the nuns and he was roofied Phone Post

Nick Diaz

OMA (tm) - ????

Wasn't on drugs or drunk. Now that he is out has be been asked WTF he was thinking????

So bizarre! Phone Post

Both lol Phone Post

ThuggishRuggishBonez - 

The church was on fire. The man is a hero. Evidence? All if his clothes were burnt off. Phone Post

Funny had me laughing

Like ive said before ...Mayhem is a nice guy but its obvious he is on something and there really is no explanation.

Also, he is not very funny.....Dana pretty much had him nailed in terms of describing last time he fired him.

. Phone Post

He was cheesed outta his f'n mind