Did the Iceman still have his afterparty?

Brian,

You repeated it, so it's in your vocab.  It's a lowlife move to repeat something like that on a public forum, when nobody ever associated her with that word.  She is a very good person who does not deserve to have crap like that repeated. 

-jk

frontrowbrian - 
Jump Kick -  Brian,

You repeated it, so it's in your vocab.  It's a lowlife move to repeat something like that on a public forum, when nobody ever associated her with that word.  She is a very good person who does not deserve to have crap like that repeated. 

-jk
It's an ugly word but people deserve to know who is bashing them behind their back.  

Then you should have messaged her privately. Instead you posted those comments publicly for your own selfish reasons.

so chuck didn't go to his afterparty?

you girls need to get a room with this bullshit. or at least your own thread.

frontrowbrian - 
grimer - 
frontrowbrian - 
Jump Kick -  Brian,

-jk
It's an ugly word but people deserve to know who is bashing them behind their back.  

Then you should have messaged her privately. Instead you posted those comments publicly for your own selfish reasons.
it could have all been done behind closed doors but Jeff Cain publicly embarassed me on his radio show, in the Tagg radio chat, and on the UG. I would have liked for it to be discussed in person but he avoids me and then writes stuff about me on the UG, in the Tagg radio chats, and even on his radio show with Damon Martin. We were face to face at UFC 79. He shook my hand, acted like nothing was wrong and then went on his shit talking spree against me. It could have been squashed at UFC 79.

FRB,

I get it now, you were "publically embarassed" so you felt backed into a corner and were forced to compromise your otherwise stellar and chivilrous judgment by dragging Loretta into this discussion in a shameful fashion.  Shame on you.  Show some class.

-jk

step 1. scalp/broker tickets

step 2. hate jewish ppl

step 3. profits

CindyO -  Conan's pissed! LOL

What makes you worthy of Jeff's attention on his show, B?

Cindy

Worthy?

Jeff Cain is a mumbling hick with an internet radio show and a website. What kind of loser worries about being worthy of his attention?

lol at CHUCK Liddell being fine. Anyone that believes that is naive.

You win some, you get KTFO some... Party on Chuck!

frontrowbrian - 
Jump Kick - 
frontrowbrian - 
grimer - 
frontrowbrian - 
Jump Kick -  Brian,

-jk

it could have all been done behind closed doors but Jeff Cain publicly embarassed me on his radio show, in the Tagg radio chat, and on the UG. I would have liked for it to be discussed in person but he avoids me and then writes stuff about me on the UG, in the Tagg radio chats, and even on his radio show with Damon Martin. We were face to face at UFC 79. He shook my hand, acted like nothing was wrong and then went on his shit talking spree against me. It could have been squashed at UFC 79.

FRB,

I get it now, you were "publically embarassed" so you felt backed into a corner and were forced to compromise your otherwise stellar and chivilrous judgment by dragging Loretta into this discussion in a shameful fashion.  Shame on you.  Show some class.

-jk

you're upset at the wrong person. I didn't say it

FRB,

Forum member PLFCMF has been talkig shit about me on his blog and in a MMA magazine, that guy's out of control.  He pretended to to be my friend when I met him, he even pretended to be friends with you and your aunt when he met you guys.  But behind your back, he called your aunt a "filthy w*re" because of some run in he had with her.  I wish PLFCMF had never called me out, forcing to repeat the story about FRB's aunt, but dang bro, some dude called me out on the internet, what was I to do?  Plus, I know who he is, and PLFCMF makes LESS MONEY THAN ME, so gimme a break, I wasn't the one who called FRB's aunt "a wre."

Now half the forum wonders if your aunt is a filthy w
*re.

And you defend your actions by blaming some other person for calling you out.

Shame on you FRB.  Shame on you.

-jk

frontrowbrian - 
hotshot123 - step 1. scalp/broker tickets

step 2. hate jewish ppl

step 3. profits
never said i hate jewish people but I have made smart ass remarks about them like 90% of the American population.

So 90% of your friends and family and acquaintances make anti-semitic remarks, so it's OK for you to do it too?  Why are you posting this statistic?

-jk

CindyO -
frontrowbrian - Just what Chuck needs, partying. Alcohol helps the motor skills he's so clearly losing. They brought in a fuckin oxygen tank! That's how scared the doctors were.

Aren't you that red-headed kid? If so, I'm sure you've gotten your ass kicked before and tied one on so you should understand;)

Cindy

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Awesome Cindy!

wow, i never knew FRB was an anti-semite. I am shocked that in 2008 there are people still persecuting God's chosen people.

:(

Wonder how many of those dirty Jews put money in Brian's pocket through that career he is so fond and proud of.

Whatta dick...

FRB has been exposed as a scumbag white knight & anti-semite

BzGrappla - lol at CHUCK Liddell being fine. Anyone that believes that is naive.

Yea but some people on here are delusional thinking that it wasn't one of the most brutal KO's in mma history. Look at the .gif and look at not only the KO, but how Chuck's head bounced a few times....HARD, after he hit the canvas.
Not good.

mr. hat is also a rascist bastard. he is always chanting white power

LOL! We need some ROMO's of how redheaded people have been so persecuted throughout history! Yea, you people have had it so much tougher than the Jews.
Someone kick it off...

never said a bad thing about Catholics or heard any Jew say anything bad about them

"You said, "I'm not a fucking Jew bastard." You said, "I'm not a fucking Jew," over and over to the point that fighters turned around and told you to shut up and put me in a position to tell them that you were drunk. The Tagg Radio guys were there and will recollect the exact same story I'm telling as was Petersen." -JC

FRB, do you deny this?   Racism and biggotry are almost always about context, and telling a priest joke at a comedy club is different from saying
"I'm not a fucking Jew bastard." and "I'm not a fucking Jew," over and over in a public place and almost getting beat down as a result.  But based upon your lack of perspective earlier in this thread, I doubt you will understand and appreciate your faults even now.

-jk

And I never talked to you one-on-one at UFC 78. You and I have never had a conversation outside of a group social setting in a bar. I did however have to tell Joe Silva that you were not with me after you attacked him saying the Fertitta's were mobsters, the UFC was corrupt and all sorts of unfounded conspiracy theories in a conversation you weren't involved in but jumped in because you were a drunken idiot.

Why would I confront you? You don't mean anything to me to waste my time. You're an asshole and a bigot that likes to talk about how much money you make to anyone within shouting distance. I clowned you on your Affliction shirt jokingly asking you how much you paid for it. I guess that went right over your head.

I've explained all the heresay allegations you've tried to slander me with Brian. Now address the fact that you're anti semitic. You repeated at least ten times that you're "No fucking Jew bastard" and "You're no fucking Jew." I told you to pipe down your comments several times to which you replied, "I don't care, I'm not fucking Jew." Remember Brian? Right before you knocked the tray out of the waitresses hands spilling drinks all over the place while other people were actually trying to watch the WEC fights.

I told Gorgeous George after that to keep you away from me. You see, I'm friends with him and he has this sponsor who has a habit of getting drunk and making an ass out of himself at events, so I confronted my friend about it, not the jackass who makes a habit out of being an idiot.

I mentioned you on my radio show during a segment we called "Tool Time" where we talked about some of the biggest tools we've encountered while covering events.

I could care less that you drink too much and hate Jews. I just don't want you doing it around me and I made that clear to the people that were responsible for you being around me.