Did the Iceman still have his afterparty?

Jeff I think the reason everyone is arguing with you is because you're plain wrong. It's because Chuck is your friend or whatever that has clouded your judgement. Step back up and look at this objectively like everyone else. Take the biased googles off, seriously.
Coming on here and trying to minimize the severity of that highlight reel KO is downright laughable.
Chuck got KTFO in brutal fashion, and it took awhile before he was even awake. They don't bring in the oxygen unless the situation is serious. It wasn't "just a knockout," as you keep saying over and over. And it doesn't matter how many time you keep saying that, it doesn't make it true.

Case closed.

frontrowbrian - How can you tell me Chuck doesn't backpedal?

did you read his post? he clearly says chuck wins fights backpedalling. Chuck was NOT backpedalling saturday night. He had Rashad backed against the cage in fact. That's when he got KO'd.. same deal in the Rampage fight, Rampage made chuck move forward, took him out of his usual gameplan and knocked him out.

Brian, please try to make sense. Chuck did no backing up in any of the three loses that have you so concerned for his safety. Please try to stay on the very topic you brought up. You asked if he could be successful with his style and he has been hugely successful. It's when he's brought out of that style that he loses. He didn't stalk Rashad? He was stalking when he found himself knocked out.

I'm well aware of his fights with Couture, but they have nothing to do with your stance or lack there of. Scalping tickets does not make one an authority.

LOL at Chuck was about to back up but got knocked out first. Jebus we have Edgar Cayce among us. And I'm not wrong. I don't have clouded vision. I was sitting right there and saw the KO. If I was this crazed Liddell fanatic surely I would have been more sensitive and freaked out about him getting dropped.

As I said, no one in his camp, his family or medical professional that tended to him was worried. Only those who were in complete shock that it happened to Liddell are or were acting like they just watched some horrific thing transpire. No one is downplaying the knockout. But a lot of people are playing up the severity of it in regards to Chuck's health and future fighting ability.

Just drop it fellas.....

You're arguing on the internet and getting serious with each other....

Whatever Brian. Nice to see you're a big fan. Mad at the world are you?

Hey went to Mexico I hear.... either way he probably needs a drink!

It's cool....you guys know each other obviously....

No need to get upset over a rather silly arguement....

C'mon men....apologize and drop it.....

"Days of our Virtual Lives."

My gawd this drama!

Brian, what do you do for a living.

So basically you are an internet scalper? What's the difference? You accept Visa/Mastercard? lol

ok...right on, i will keep you in mind next time i need tix. I thought i saw you at the Marriot this weekend. I stayed at the same hotel.

frontrowbrian -
GardnerD - Brian, what do you do for a living.
I started a business as a teenager where we sell tickets to entertainment events via the internet. My company is referred to as a ticket brokerage. I offer the same services as a company such as StubHub only on a smaller scale. I don't have a 50 million dollar marketing bidget like they do. But the services they offer vs. what I can offer is exactly the same.

I am NOT a street scalper as Jeff Cain attempted to make readers of the UG believe. I have an office, I process credit cards, I run a professional operation that has been very rewarding to me and I take my profession very seriously. That is why I felt the need to defend myself after Cain slandered what I do for a living.

frontrowbrian -  it had to get to this point because he won't confront me at events. he talks about me on his radio show.

Why don't you guys meet in a Dairy Queen parking lot and we can film it?

I'm just kidding of course...

TTT for Jeff Cain lurking in the background reading frontrowbrian's posts but afraid to type anything with his trembling, sweaty little mitts.

Conan's pissed! LOL

What makes you worthy of Jeff's attention on his show, B?

Cindy

frontrowbrian - 
CindyO -  Conan's pissed! LOL

What makes you worthy of Jeff's attention on his show, B?

Cindy

I didn't think I was worthy but one of the 4 listeners of MMA Weekly Radio told me he talked shit about me while shitting on TAGG Radio which is another one of his favorite targets. Why? Because they do a better job than he does covering the sport.

Did you bother to verify the validity of what you were told or did you take it at face value and assumed it was true and reacted accordingly? I wasn't familiar with yours and Jeffs issues until the outburst(s) on this thread so I don't know who did/said what in the past. I have never heard Jeff do any of this but then again, I rarely tune in for any of the radio shows.

IMO, you kinda over-reacted on a public message board about something it SEEMS you have made very little effort to resolve in private and it is unfortunate cooler heads did not prevail.

EVERYONE talks smack about others; the forum in which they choose to do so is the only difference.

I think your initial posts were emotional and dramatic and it didn't take much for Jeff to set you off when he made his comments in a "matter of fact" approach so it was obvious the two of you have some history. Whatever.

I don't think Jeff should have made the scalper remark, especially if he knew your company is legit and similiar to Stub Hub because of the negative stigma associated with traditional scalping... IMO.

Cindy

Brian, I've never talked to you one-on-one nor seen you sober.

Scimps, Chuck definitely knocked out Guy Mezger worse than he was knocked out by Rashad.

Haven't seen Jeff Cain arguing on a forum since the old Tito Ortiz forum days. Frontbrowian's analysis of Chucks fighting style is laughable.

Jeff, Brian reputedly makes more money than you by scalping tickets, so why should he listen to you?

And brian, even typing that shit about Loretta is low class, she reads this board.

-jk