Did the UFC just add an absolute division? (pic)

i see where you intended to go with this thread,

really its just a case of an american weight cutter vs. a japanese non-weight cutter.

nothing out of the ordinary to see here folks....

nah, johnson just needs to stop being scared of moving up to MW.

i mean why say your going to fight at WW when you can't even make the weight anymore. he didn't only come in a pound or two over, it was 6 and he knew in advance he wasn't going to make it. just shows johnson should move up to MW.

not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

All I see here is a Middleweight who is gonna fight a Welterweight.

I think he was embarrassed for coming in that far over ... again ... as he should be ... move up or make the weight. quit forcing opponents to be in that no-win situation of accepting a fight when you miss so badly or waste their training camp and look bad by declining the fight.

Prepare2Die - All I see here is a Middleweight who is gonna fight a Welterweight.

Druskee27 - Not as bad as Randy Couture vs Brock Lesnar

randy vs brock Pictures, Images and Photos
lol VTFU

Time to move up.

When you have said you get up to 220lbs and the champion in your current divison walks at 190lbs or less then you should re-evaluate. He wouldn't even be a small middle so he should go for it, he'd probably bulk a bit for it.

randy vs brock Pictures, Images and Photos

lol

growth does that bro

please tell me there is a larger version of that couture/lesnar pic

I was going to say the same thing about Dana.  He is looking huge in that shot.

The crazy thing about this is Anthony is going to blow up between the weigh ins and the fight, he's going to look even larger than Yoshida after he rehydrates. I have no problem with big weight cutters when they can make the weight but AJ probably needs to move up, he's missed twice and he wasn't even close this time. He'd still be big at MW!

Fuck that, did you see Anderson??!?!  He was bigger than both Rua and Machida by 30 lbs.  How he makes 185 I have no idea.

Well done lol. There is a big difference in the Johnson/Yoshida pic but I thought it was going to be much worse than that though. Still a big difference though.

NoPlacebo - The crazy thing about this is Anthony is going to blow up between the weigh ins and the fight, he's going to look even larger than Yoshida after he rehydrates. I have no problem with big weight cutters when they can make the weight but AJ probably needs to move up, he's missed twice and he wasn't even close this time. He'd still be big at MW!
I think the contract stated that he had to weigh in pre-fight at 176?

MoreThanUFC -  Fuck that, did you see Anderson??!?!  He was bigger than both Rua and Machida by 30 lbs.  How he makes 185 I have no idea.
He's got bird legs.  Rogan and Goldberg always inflate guys' walking weights.  When he comes in several pounds under the limit for his fights at 205, it's obvious that if he weighs 220 sometimes it's because he's not in fighting shape.

Dana's head is starting to look like Butterbean..

Except one of the guys didn't even come close to making weight.