Did you train this week?

You train this week or stay home like a sorry lil bitch heating ham and peanut butter sandys? Huh?

How?

Mon- Muay Thai followed by MMA training

Tues- Boxing followed by grappling and circuit training (that was a long night)

Wed- Grappling and pads

Thurs- Pads and then Grappling

I think ill eat bun buns tomorrow

Monday: Fucked your mom

Tuesday: Fucked your mom

Wednesday: Fucked your mom and your dog

Thursday: Threw up, your mom gave me something

Friday: Going to doctor's office, my dick is turning black

Monday: rolled with 6 blackbelts at once for 9 hours

Tuesday: focused on bench press

Wednesday: Sucked dick down at the docks to increase Testosterone

Thursday: kick a palm tree until it broke in half

Friday: tried to figure out what the fuck a bun bun is supposed to be.

no. still recovering from torn ankle ligaments :(

no. this week i focused on taking pictures of myself squating naked over a mirror

Dojosensei - Monday: Fucked your mom

Tuesday: Fucked your mom

Wednesday: Fucked your mom and your dog

Thursday: Threw up, your mom gave me something

Friday: Going to doctor's office, my dick is turning black

LMMFAO (LITERALLY!)

Monday: Bored with conventional training methods, I went down to the local crackhouse to do battle with the criminal element. Killed nineteen armed dope fiends and one especially uppity prostitute.

Tuesday: During the Battle of the Crackhouse, I noticed that I was only able to take on four or five opponents at once--beyond that, my technique got somewhat sloppy. Wrote a new tactical software (which I then uploaded to my cybernetic brain) to track multiple opponents and keep me frosty during the heat of battle.

Wednesday: Did special blindfold training to perfect my ability to fight in complete darkness. Decided that blindfolded sparring wasn't hardcore enough, so I ripped out my own eyes. Three of my sparring partners died horrific, bloody deaths...the price for underestimating me.

Thursday: Conditioning and strength training. Spent most of the day bench pressing small planets and outrunning Lamborghinis.

Friday: It's been a busy week. I think I'll just spend the day sitting around posting my training regimen to the Internet. Anyone have a good recipe for bun buns?

trained twice a day all week so far.

No, i can't afford to train in dayton and i just moved back? Lol

Dojosensei destroyed your thread...but yea ive trained pretty good this week. getting ready for naga so ive been grappling every day

Tue + Thu grappling (nogi)

Judo was out for the summer, is starting back up again next week.

I went to my first muay thai class last night.

I have a 2 inch long, 1 inch protrussion in the same spot that i'll assume is a calcium deposit of some sort, Job.  The joys of shin pain only grow!

hell yeah man me and my CREW are always running trains on the weak!

I threw my back out humping your mom so i've been taking it easy this week.

It's all good man, just all apart of the conditioning experience! Was pretty sore last night though. Not too bad now.

Job, you get that from checking a kick??

I can't remember, I think it was a combination of a few things. I just remember it stinging a little, then we hit the bag a bit and it started to swell a little. It's all good. My legs just aren't conditioned yet. I'm sure I'll have many more of them!

ice is your new best friend

Ice and beer man. Ice and beer!