Diego deserves redemption and a retirement fight

Well Dana isn’t a fighter so your comparison is way off.

And lol at people saying things when they’re angry. It would be different if he called Dana a dick but he specifically said fighting in the UFC caused him neurological problems. Sometimes you have to take responsibility for the words you choose to speak.

It’s a sign of the times when people act like personal responsibility doesn’t exist.

Then what’s in your mouth causing you to stalk me on everything thread with such clever jokes as “you’re a faggot” and “you’re a dork”?:thinking:

Doesnt natter what Dana said, they’re not in the same position. Saying people should accept whatever wild shit someone says is a pretty feminine attitude. Attempting to damage a bullion dollar business that I’m in charge of, as well as my marriage, is just going to be accepted and forgotten. Youre just a jock sniffing fanboy of course you’re going forgive fighters for anything while hating on Dana.

Man, you have issues, huh dork?

That is exactly what your dumbass is…

Then why do you keep stalking me, replying to every post I make and getting all upset and angry instead of just ignoring the dork? Oh, I remember. Because you’re swinging from my nuts.

I am not stalking, only replying…
You don’t understand, because you are a moron…

Makes 6 posts on this thread and 5 are just about me.:thinking:

STFU fag

1 Like

:rofl:

Sounds gay to me.
gay men GIF

I think he’s more bisexual than gay.:man_shrugging:

1 Like