Diego deserves redemption and a retirement fight

Excellent point.

3 Likes

The only fight i could see him having a chance of winning is a BJ Penn rematch

2 Likes

Curiously he has actually piqued interest in a retirement fight, and agreed, needs to be against a big name in a theoretically winnable fight. All the opponents the OP mentioned would be good.

YES!

1 Like

Pretty easy to see the weirdo was running Diego’s social media

1 Like

Sad to see his career end like this but with everything that has happened in the last few months , the dude has become too much of a liability. No credible organization will have anything to do with him or his little buddy.

2 Likes

I would be nice if he trained at the UFC facilities under close watch.
See what his mental heath is like, and if all agree, give him a fight.
He’s fucking Diego Sanchez, UF OG, they can do this for him.
Don’t leave him out there walking the streets.

1 Like

Kind Zuffa

1 Like

Would this be the point where people finally accept Penn will never win another fight? 2021 post-Fabia Diego would absolutely ruin BJ. Sad.

1 Like

Who is going to want Diego as a trainer after watching his “training” with Fabia? Would you trust a man who’s last training video was of him being strung upside down and used as a human heavy bag?

3 Likes

And let’s be honest, Diego has burned nearly every bridge when it comes to coaches and teammates. He shit on Jackson/Wink BOTH times after he left. Jon Jones, Cerrone, Josh Fabia, hell even disowning family members. I dont know why anyone would want to bring him in knowing that sooner or later he’ll turn on you too.

1 Like

I’ll take Penn, Diego bleeds like Tex Cobb

Rare occasion.

I don’t understand you guys who want him to get one more fight in the UFC.

Yes, he got rid of fabia but that doesn’t magically erase what came out his mouth. Most of you guys just act like it didn’t happen.

1 Like

You definitely would, faggot.

1 Like

Why would I need Diego’s homoerotic training when i already have you swinging from my nuts?

Too bad you don’t have any nuts, dork.

Diego vs Ferguson or Cerrone for a final fight.

1 Like

Dana has said way worse shit about every topic imaginable.

Adults accept that people get emotional and say things they shouldn’t have.

Any married person knows this. Any fight promoter surely does as well.

Either of those would look like Diego vs the young man he fought with Down Syndrome, except Diego woild be playing the part of the Down syndrome child

3 Likes