Diego: Jon lied about Fuel. I forgave him.

Diego discusses how his teammate, Jon Jones, didn't watch his fight on Fuel TV, claiming that the hotel he was staying at didn't have the TV station. Rashad was staying at the same hotel, had Fuel, and watched his old teammate fight.

Start from bottom to top:

The video Diego references is embedded below (skip to 17:10)   

oh the drama

Sorry for doublepost!

It just pops up so much shit on jones these days, Im having a hard time staying as a fan. I may never have respect for him for how he acts in the public but we cannot denie that what we have in front of us is a fighting phenom.

Seems like everyday a new lie comes out. He's going to need overtime when he goes to confession. Phone Post

Classic narcissist. Phone Post

BBQ@bendos - Seems like everyday a new lie comes out. He's going to need overtime when he goes to confession. Phone Post

Lol, vtfu later Phone Post

Jones has bought a one way ticket to Bolivia. Phone Post

Wow pretty weak of Jones. Phone Post

Yeah Diego.. Im sure you forgave him like a good Christian.. Thats why you keep repeating it and talking about what he did to you on twitter. These guys are drama queens.

But is anyone seriously that surprised by this? Lol Phone Post

VictorG - It just pops up so much shit on jones these days, Im having a hard time staying as a fan. I may never have respect for him for how he acts in the public but we cannot denie that what we have in front of us is a fighting phenom.

Why do you care about his personality? Are you trying to date him? I watch him in the cage and that's all I give a shit about Phone Post

Can't respect a fake person who's afraid to step up. Phone Post

Breaking News: human being fails to live up to high expectations of himself and tells white lie to avoid awkwardness. Gather the pitchforks Jim Bob, we got huntin to do!

LOFL@ caring about this...holy shit you drama queens are hilarious

Who gives a shit Phone Post

"Breaking News: human being fails to live up to high expectations of himself and tells white lie to avoid awkwardness. Gather the pitchforks Jim Bob, we got huntin to do!"

Hahaha. Great.

I love Diego hahaha.
But Rashad was always right. Phone Post

Jones even gave away the lie. Scratched his back when he answered the question.

maybe jj was doing something more fun than watching diego fight