Diego: Jon lied about Fuel. I forgave him.

mmavixen -  And seriously, I just have a problem with lying and liars in general.  Like when my fat neighbor asked me yesterday if she looked fat in her dress- I had to say no-that bothered me.  Anyway, thanks for letting me vernt.  There's a hurricane here in Miami and I am uner house arrest.

AND If you didn't see something, just say you didn't.  I mean, they are teammates.  Isn't there some sort of friendship there?

isnt there some sort of friendship between u and your neighbor?you know u should love thy neighbor.

so why did u lie to her.if the bitch is fat u should have told her...you didnt have to tel her a lie. your almost as bad as me and we are no longer allowed to post in here because almost everyone else in here has never lied sinned or broke the law

Alpha World Peace - 
WRESTLENOW - omg everyone in MMA is becoming a drama queen bitch, so what he didnt watch your fight boohoo man the fuck up. im tired of this soap opera type shit, just stfu, train hard and fight.

i miss the pride days with guys like cro cop, fedor, noguiera etc.. no nonsense hard ass mofos who just got in the cage and scrapped it out.

I'm pretty sure Diego Sanchez isn't a bitch. He gets into the cage and scraps it out each and every fight.

but jon jones is cause he has never got in there in actually got into dog fight huh? and cuz he's a ducker, and cuz he tells white lies, and a bunch of other dumb shit that every one else does. chael got punked hard by silva but every one still jocks the shit out of him...that was def of a real duck.not turning down some chump insulting offer to fight some dude who has not even had a fight in the division since was 2-3 in it(hence the drop to mw). ben askren said he could beat gsp and gsp never told dana to bring hin over so he can fight him,ducker lombard said he could beat silva for the longest and silva has not asked to fight him,ducker. "but those fights were never offerd to them" dosent matter they should have asked for them after being challenged.they are champions and should take on all comers with warrior spirit like a "real fighter"

Footnotes for the post above:

1) I do not know how to use paragraphs
2) Fuck Reading ALL that.

TheVandalz - Footnotes for the post above:

1) I do not know how to use paragraphs
2) Fuck Reading ALL that.

. Phone Post

I heard it even went so far as Diego sending him a poke on facebook and Jones didn't even poke back...shit is def getting out of hand at Jackson's

LBH_RN - I heard it even went so far as Diego sending him a poke on facebook and Jones didn't even poke back...shit is def getting out of hand at Jackson's

ROFL! Phone Post

T Bag - LOFL@ caring about this...holy shit you drama queens are hilarious

Then why did u click on the thread moron? This ain't a big issue at all but it gives an insight to pshyce of the top p4p in the world, shows his a liar that's in secure to say and be him self Phone Post

DEZBOT -
T Bag - LOFL@ caring about this...holy shit you drama queens are hilarious

Then why did u click on the thread moron? This ain't a big issue at all but it gives an insight to pshyce of the top p4p in the world, shows his a liar that's in secure to say and be him self Phone Post

Dezbot.... Don't post.... Ever again. Phone Post

h

I wonder - who the FUCK cares?

Im not a Bible beater, but if my memory serves me right from my baptist school days, forgiving doesnt entail ragging on someone after-the-fact for what you forgave them for. Forgiving him means he no longer feels resentment towards him, which would mean there is no need to bring that stuff up anymore. Just stating the definition of forgive, not saying I agree with anything the Bible preaches.

I'm the one who had this conversation with Diego. Follow me on Twitter - @ChrisWhite209

I believe Denzel described JJ best

"You disloyal, fool ass, bitch made punk" - Alonzo : Training Day