Diego: Jon lied about Fuel. I forgave him.

Jon was busy entertaining some pre-teens

Alpha World Peace - 
WRESTLENOW - omg everyone in MMA is becoming a drama queen bitch, so what he didnt watch your fight boohoo man the fuck up. im tired of this soap opera type shit, just stfu, train hard and fight.

i miss the pride days with guys like cro cop, fedor, noguiera etc.. no nonsense hard ass mofos who just got in the cage and scrapped it out.

I'm pretty sure Diego Sanchez isn't a bitch. He gets into the cage and scraps it out each and every fight.

Alpha World - If I could vote you up ten times today I would.

Anyway, LOL at anyone who thinks Diego is a bitch.  The guy is a warrior who brings it every fight and puts his body on the line for our entertainment.

In the fight with BJ he took a beating and even after that kick opened him up he still wanted to fight.

That guy is a tough motherfucker and a warrior; anybody who says otherwise is outta their mind. Phone Post

yeah you are right diego isnt a bitch for sure, didnt mean it like that i retract that statement but i wish people would stop whining/ handpicking fights/ turning down fights/ calling people out etc... just train hard fight hard and that is more entertaining to me without all the fake manufactured drama.

mmavixen - 
Alpha World Peace - 
WRESTLENOW - omg everyone in MMA is becoming a drama queen bitch, so what he didnt watch your fight boohoo man the fuck up. im tired of this soap opera type shit, just stfu, train hard and fight.

i miss the pride days with guys like cro cop, fedor, noguiera etc.. no nonsense hard ass mofos who just got in the cage and scrapped it out.

I'm pretty sure Diego Sanchez isn't a bitch. He gets into the cage and scraps it out each and every fight.

Alpha World - If I could vote you up ten times today I would.

Anyway, LOL at anyone who thinks Diego is a bitch.  The guy is a warrior who brings it every fight and puts his body on the line for our entertainment.

Thanks, mmavixen! You are the best!

BBQ@bendos - Seems like everyday a new lie comes out. He's going to need overtime when he goes to confession. Phone Post

This Phone Post

Not only did he not watch Diego, he threw Fuel and UFC under the bus in their new deal making them look bad. Even if it were true, not a good look to be a top fighter and say your hotel didn't get Fuel. Some company man

i don't like rashad ever since the rampage fued, but on Jones, RASHAD was right the WHOLE time. Jackson MMA totally fucked Rashad and replaced with Jones as their main money maker and along the way, probably ruined team chemistry. Does Diego still train at Jackson's? Everyday, my hatred toward Jones is growing seeing shit like this. I don't want anything bad happening to him cuz he's got kids and shit but I really hope someone could fuck him up in a fight. Not for awhile but... someone will eventaully.

Kimbos Bread -
BBQ@bendos - Seems like everyday a new lie comes out. He's going to need overtime when he goes to confession. Phone Post

This Phone Post

I think he's a Baptist. Isn't that a Catholic thing? At any rate, he could certainly use it.

At the end of the day though, all the lies and all the stories add up to further solidify my opinion that he hasn't grown up one bit since I met him in the 9th grade. Sheesh. Lying to your teammate about watching their fight is some petty shit. Phone Post

Personal between Jones and Diego. Would Jones watching the fight really help anything anyway? Phone Post

LOL.. The little things add up.

Looks like Rick Martel's Arrogance was right all along.

Diego may act strange but he is who he is instead of being fake and he brings it every time he fights. Phone Post

Warzone209 -  Newsflash not everyone in this world gets along with eachother and can be best pals...Diego trains at jacksons with JBJ so i can see him kinda being cool with diego so it doesn't get weird but lets be honest how many of your friends do yes cartwheels, carry a cross around like your deflecting satan, u get my drift.

Oh ok in that case its ok for Jones to lie to him instead of manning up and being honest Phone Post

Dude was born in 1987, and it stands to reason that he may be slightly unaware that he's failing to live up to our pre-internet concepts of friendship and loyalty, not to mention humility. We're no longer in the era of Dr. J, Magic, and Michael. Phone Post

Warzone209 -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Warzone209 -  Newsflash not everyone in this world gets along with eachother and can be best pals...Diego trains at jacksons with JBJ so i can see him kinda being cool with diego so it doesn't get weird but lets be honest how many of your friends do yes cartwheels, carry a cross around like your deflecting satan, u get my drift.

Oh ok in that case its ok for Jones to lie to him instead of manning up and being honest Phone Post

If he was honest and be like look bro your weird and i dont fuck with you..It would have got really awkward considering he has to grapple / padwork with the guy almost every day...

What? Its more awkward that he lied. And I dont know what youre talking about.

"No i didnt see your fight I was doing "whatever". I'll watch it when i get a chance."

How is that awkward? This has nothing to do with whether theyre bros or whatever. Dont be cowardly and tell the truth. Thats a principle of life that doesn't depend on circumstances. Phone Post

JetSetter - 

I feel I should delete my account. I don't want to be the only guy on here that has lied to people. Me and Jon Jones are evil and shouldn't be on here corrupting you perfect moral souls. Phone Post

While I appreciate the gesture, what actually makes you another "perfect moral soul" like the rest of us is your willingness to admit to your shortcomings.

Maybe you could help jon out with this.

So gay. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Warzone209 -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

If he was honest and be like look bro your weird and i dont fuck with you..It would have got really awkward considering he has to grapple / padwork with the guy almost every day...

What? Its more awkward that he lied. And I dont know what youre talking about.

"No i didnt see your fight I was doing "whatever". I'll watch it when i get a chance."

How is that awkward? This has nothing to do with whether theyre bros or whatever. Dont be cowardly and tell the truth. Thats a principle of life that doesn't depend on circumstances. Phone Post

Holy shit, I completely agree with warzone209. He's right, it's real life so stop getting your panties in a stink and just enjoy the fights. Bunch of Whiny bitches gossiping about watching his team mate on tv. Fucking hell, it's not like JbJ is his dad. Phone Post

^Yeah dickheads, I bet it was like:
"Look bro you're weird...you're like, actually serious when you talk about being a devout Christian."

Anyway, opposite man strikes again!

Warzone209 - Maybe Jones was getting some head...You guys really that bored to look up everything under the sun that makes JBJ look bad? Would you even wanna hang out with Diego? did u see him on TuF? He was a damn weirdo when he had a shot or 2 in him and theres some questionable pictures on the interwebs with shirts off embracing some dude that looks gay.