Diego posts vid of Joshua Fabia Fighter Meeting Altercation

Diego Sanchez’s run in the UFC has seemingly come to an abrupt ending just a week before his matchup against Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone.

On Tuesday it was revealed that Sanchez was out of his fight next weekend at UFC Vegas 26. However, no reason was given upon the initial report. As of today, MiddleEasy came out reporting that Sanchez had been released by the promotion due to his recent “trash-talking” of the company.
Since then, Sanchez has posted videos of an altercation between his current coach Joshua Fabia, UFC lightweight and commentator Paul Felder, and UFC broadcaster Megan Olivi during UFC 253 fight week.

Tough Week for The Nightmare. This ^ and UFC left him in Vegas Airport
to get his own Limo.

free at last, keeps ufc on his username

5 Likes

I’d say it’s sad he’s been brainwashed by some fucking weirdo but he’s a grown man capable of making his own decisions. What a shit show.

4 Likes

Er, that dude is long gone.

1 Like

Sad to see.

1 Like

Why tf didn’t anyone just interrupt him and tell him to stfu? A room full of tough guys and nobody shut that down?

@BringBackHeadbutts

??

That was awkward and sad

Dana usually has a soft spot for TUF 1 guys.I`m a little surprised by this.And I was really looking forward to this fight dammit.

4 Likes

I watched the video and still dont understand. Diegos boyfriend is rambling some bs to ufc media people that no one cares about and just want him to leave so they can do other promo stuff?

4 Likes

Not gonna watch it. What am I missing?

Diego ‘s “trainer” having some sort of a breakdown

1 Like

I need more context

2 Likes