Diego proved...

He is an entertainer but he can't win fights. The UFC loves guys that scrap but Diego is just deforming his face and scrambling what's left of his brain. Phone Post

Unfortunately he's I think he's too tough for his own good. I love watching his fights and he couldn't be more exciting, but he's not a gifted athlete and is just a workman whose intensity got him where he was. Penn pegged it perfectly when he said he is the world's biggest over-achiever Phone Post 3.0

He can win fights against the right opponents, just like any other fighter.

I agree with BJ saying he's an overachiever but guys like Diego are why people love this sport. I wish I was had half the balls that that man has, he always comes to fight and he never quits. Only the elite fighters like Melendez and a few others can handle that intensity and become overwhelmed by it. Great fight and I can't wait to see both guys again. Phone Post 3.0

He needs to improve his brawling accuracy. Phone Post

I think he's fantastic especially tonight. He lost the kampmann and gomi fights Imo. He's a bad ass though Phone Post

Diego is the most game fighter in the UFC since they cut Garcia. he will get wins. he damn near had this one vs a top contender. he will be around as long as he wishes with performances like tonight.

Joining alongside the Great Wall of China now Diego's balls are visible from space. Phone Post 3.0

I like his balls Phone Post 3.0

I think he had a chance in the 3rd if he didint go for the submission he had Melendez rocked had the chance but went for the choke... Phone Post 3.0

Aside from that uppercut, he was getting picked apart at will and beat to literally every punch he threw with a counter which was pin point accurate my Melendez. Dunno how anyone could call that a close fight, it was an ass kicking Phone Post

Love Diego's sheer determination. Doesn't have the most diverse skill set but he won't quit, he won't stop coming and he will give it his all until the final bell. Phone Post

Gatekeeper at best Phone Post 3.0

The scary part is that Diego (and Junior) might actually be willing to die in the cage, and that's not just pre-fight hype.

WizeKraker - Diego is the most game fighter in the UFC since they cut Garcia. he will get wins. he damn near had this one vs a top contender. he will be around as long as he wishes with performances like tonight.

I believe you're wrong on that one. If Diego keeps putting in performances like that he won't be in there for much longer. Being a fan favourite is great and all but standing there and taking shot after shot from guys is eventually going to really mess with Sanchez.

I think Sanchez would want to fight in the UFC until he's 50, unfortunately his body will not keep up with him on that one.

Rahjai - Aside from that uppercut, he was getting picked apart at will and beat to literally every punch he threw with a counter which was pin point accurate my Melendez. Dunno how anyone could call that a close fight, it was an ass kicking Phone Post
Fuck you if was a great fight Phone Post 3.0

Rahjai - Aside from that uppercut, he was getting picked apart at will and beat to literally every punch he threw with a counter which was pin point accurate my Melendez. Dunno how anyone could call that a close fight, it was an ass kicking Phone Post
Fuck you if was a great fight Phone Post 3.0

BoonBackwards - Joining alongside the Great Wall of China now Diego's balls are visible from space. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao! Phone Post 3.0

That performance was inspiring. Yes, on a technical level he was bad, but he showed heart, and almost knocked Gilbert out. Idk how anyone can hate on his performance, he showed why this sport is special tonight. Phone Post

WizeKraker - Diego is the most game fighter in the UFC since they cut Garcia. he will get wins. he damn near had this one vs a top contender. he will be around as long as he wishes with performances like tonight.

This. As long as Diego stays at 155 and is as dedicated/motivated for his fights then he could do quite well imo. Would like to see him vs. Jim Miller next if Diego comes in in the same shape.