Diego Sanchez will be the next cha

Matt hughes will be dethroned by diego.Diego is not a fluke,or just a t.v. reality star.There is a reason this kid is undefeated,he's real fuckin good.I am not a big fan of either of these guy's,but Sanchez is better in every facet of mma.The only thing matt has that diego can't match is strength,but great technique will overcome strength every time. That's just my opinion.For all I know Hughes won't have the belt by the time snchez get's his shot at it.I'm just putting out there for some other fighters opinion's.

Diego hasn't faced anywhere near the competition that Matt has. The only noteworthy opponent Diego has beaten is Diaz. The kid is good, but I don't see him beating Hughes, Penn, GSP, and it's a toss-up with Karo.

LMAO.

He's very good...unfortunately for him he's in the toughest division in MMA.

Could he drop to 155?

"LMAO."
Goes for me too - the person that started this thread is DELUSIONAL!

You sir are funny!!

Your definetely right about Diego's caliber of fighter's.But if you remember hughes only won that belt because he woke up before carlos did.That fight should have been a draw!!Another fight matt should have lost was against verissimo,who had him locked in a triangle(again),but he did'nt snap his arm off,which was dangling out there like a tree branch.Matt did a great job escaping that hold and won the fight.I'm not saying hughes is'nt a great fighter,but i think sanchez could take advantage of the mistakes of those other fighters. I'm signing off,thanks for the feedback!

I think Hughes would kill Diego and so would Newton.

Image hosting by Photobucket

wweek.jpg

call me what you want mr.Death and mr.Beckman ,but everyone else said the same thing about Nick Diaz,and guess what the outcome was!! I wish everyone would stop kissing matt's ass.I'm not looking for a beef with anyone but,hughes is not SUPERMAN!!The only one who is DELUSIONAL! is someone that think's a wrestler will beat a bjj champion!!

LOL crowbar

Hughes has beaten a few bjj champions.

Hey japetto,your a funny guy!Very witty!!!

Am I delusional if I think Hughes will beat Royce Gracie in May tonymon? Afterall he's a bjj champion.

MR.crowbar you sir are also a very funny guy!

Bigfarmer ,no you are very sane!But we are talking about a ,younger,stronger and hungrier fighter.I also think hughes will win ,but while gracie is a pure bjj fighter,sanchez is a mixed martial artist in every facet of the fight game.

"call me what you want mr.Death and mr.Beckman ,but everyone else said the same thing about Nick Diaz,and guess what the outcome was!! I wish everyone would stop kissing matt's ass.I'm not looking for a beef with anyone but,hughes is not SUPERMAN!!The only one who is DELUSIONAL! is someone that think's a wrestler will beat a bjj champion!! "

Nick Diaz is not Matt Hughes either, Mr.Tonymon.

6 Total Posts :)

japetto,i will keep up the good work with positive feedback like yours!! thanks