Diet

You are an old fat dude having diabetic episodes embarrssing himself at the gym twice a day. I hate old dudes like you in my way. Stick to the water aerobics, boomer.

1 Like

I swim 1k, 2-3 days a week

1 Like

Leave father time alone

Dr says no diabetes so I don’t know WTF you’re talking about.

I’ll make sure there’s a warm spot in the sun in the pasture waiting for you

He is what the young genxers call trolling you

Why do you think your blood sugar is uncontrollably dropping.

Yeah I get if but in case you haven’t read my other posts I like arguing with people

You’re able to diagnose my blood sugar over the internet without a blood sample?

Damn. You are a medical phenomenon.

How do I nominate you for the Nobel Prize?

1 Like

Yes. Hence the question about how to eat nutritionally dense food that gives me the energy I need to be as active as I want

NOT

Oh Dr’s of the OG do I have the diabeetus?

Maybe you should be concerned about why you go into a diabetic coma between meals instead of asking which carbs are safe for diabetics even though you TOTALY DONT HAVE diabetes.

How you got diabeetus out of my question is a tribute to your study at YouTube Medical School

Quite the fight is brewing here.

OP

vs.

Cheddar_Man

2 Likes

Im like glazed doughnuts to this diabeetus boomer, a KILLSHOT!

Dude I’ve vomited stuff more knowledgable than you after drinking too much

Killshot my fat hairy ass

I’m on a diet because of my health condition. I was diagnosed with diabetes last year and now I’m always on different meds. Recently, I switched to Victoza which I buy here Buy Victoza for Weight Loss Online - Liraglutide Injection and I lost a lot of weight. My doctor warned me about this side effect, but I wasn’t expecting that much. Now I try to gain some pounds by eating more carbs and fats. Maybe you know some other ways to gain weight?

Sub

I’m sorry but I can’t help.

I can gain weight thinking about food

At 55 your body requires much less calories. For the most part you’re not adding any new muscle to your body. It’s about being lean and maintaining as much of the muscle that you do have. Intermittent fasting is the easiest and most effective for a man your age. Do it forever or a minimum of 3 months at a time. I won’t go into the finer points as you can google.You can have 1or 2 cheat days a week. Do cardio 5 days per week. It doesn’t have to be intense, get your heart rate at between 65-75% of max for 30 min.

Maybe it is weird, but I was never on a diet in my life