Dillashaw: Elevation is paying me 'good money'

probably has a nice list of obligations and other fun things to do like signings, using equipment and appearances to substantiate the "pay to train" thing, just like other athletes do with their sponsors.

the best fighters imo are the guys and girls who have a special bond with a good team. this relationship seems to be bred from a much less stable place. i wish him the best though and would love to see fighters paid for anything they are putting there effort into leading up to their fights.

i think cruz is going to take it to TJ hard...he is a relentless dude, DJ is going to have to throw some real clubs at him to slow him down.

TheBigRedOne - It would be funny to see Dodson move up and KTFO Dillashaw.

Team Alpha would probably go out of control.

Bay Area - Why the fuck are they paying him to train there?

I wonder if they will still pay him if he loses the belt to Cruz Phone Post 3.0
Yeah is this common now?

All the fighters I ever trained with at Reign or Xtreme Couture always helped the gym out by paying a 100/month OR after their fights they would compensate the gym.

Who runs elevation fight team? I wonder how much money it took to get him away from his comfort zone in Sacramento ? Phone Post 3.0

esque - Team Takedown pays their athletes, but they also get a huge cut of show and win money. Phone Post 3.0
You mean Marc Laimon pays people? Phone Post 3.0

2breath2feel - He clearly stated getting paid to be there as opposed to paying to be there

Do you need another reason. Phone Post 3.0
Nope, that would seal the deal for me Phone Post 3.0

I wonder what he is getting paid to train there Phone Post 3.0

trobinson21 - He doesn't need a reason. Conor fans are so fucking beta they create situations just so they can suck his dick in whatever twisted way they can.

"The sun came up this morning, my God this Conor Mc just said yesterday the sun will rise again, he is so amazing"

Fn creepos. Phone Post 3.0
....The fuck? Phone Post 3.0

knockoutfighter -
Bay Area - Why the fuck are they paying him to train there?

I wonder if they will still pay him if he loses the belt to Cruz Phone Post 3.0
Yeah is this common now?

All the fighters I ever trained with at Reign or Xtreme Couture always helped the gym out by paying a 100/month OR after their fights they would compensate the gym.

Who runs elevation fight team? I wonder how much money it took to get him away from his comfort zone in Sacramento ? Phone Post 3.0
Blackzilians do it as well. A few big camps do it. There will be a few more high level fighters announcing the move to elevate soon. Phone Post 3.0

Yea, not that "bad money" you keep hearing about.

Flannerz - He shouldn't have said that, Ludwig will want that cash!

Nah. Ludwig is already at the front desk selling Bang Butter.

Would do the same as him. Good move

liljacare - 
Flannerz - He shouldn't have said that, Ludwig will want that cash!

Nah. Ludwig is already at the front desk selling Bang Butter.

Bang Butter sound like the kind of stuff he'd try and sell to a sperm bank :D

blakerblaker211 - I wonder what he is getting paid to train there Phone Post 3.0
Faber laughed at the amount on his podcast and said that you could make that amount in a month cutting grass. Phone Post 3.0