Dirtiest legal moves?

Is there a move that is legal but dirty/unfair?

Not wiping. Phone Post 3.0

some people bitch about kicks to the knee and foot stomps.

nothing wrong with them though.

Stank Breff

Tickling and nipple pinching have become a huge problem recently Phone Post 3.0

W/e Jones is utilising in his most recent fight. Phone Post 3.0

-Putting hand on the mat to avoid strikes.

-Purposely attacking a cut.

obliques

Letibleu - 

obliques

TRT isn't a move. 

Pitbull3744 - 
Bobby Lupo -
Letibleu - 

obliques

TRT isn't a move. 

It kind of is lol Phone Post 3.0

Jones was able to confirm that the right knee is where he injects his T. He's attempting to cause a leak that will pay dividends later in the fight.

SpiderManBJJ - -Putting hand on the mat to avoid strikes.

F--k the American BS rules.  Someone puts his hand on the mat to avoid strikes?  Break his hand and knee him in the head if you can get away with it.  And attacking an injury is part of the game.

your thread sounds like the jon jones biography!

You' re preparing yourselves physically and mentally for a Brooklyn-style life and death situation, and all you have are the weapons God gave you, and your faith in God and your own ability.  All is fair, even if it is is illegal.  Just get it past the ref :)

The kick in that gif looks like a perfect weapon to me.

MMAHole - your thread sounds like the jon jones biography!

Jon Jones is one of my favorite fighters, right up there a with Wandy.  He's not there to rack up points.  He 's there to kill you.

Putting fingers in an open cut while grappling or using your brow to tear it open further while clinching. Phone Post 3.0

Diesel67 - 
SpiderManBJJ - -Putting hand on the mat to avoid strikes.

F--k the American BS rules.  Someone puts his hand on the mat to avoid strikes?  Break his hand and knee him in the head if you can get away with it.  And attacking an injury is part of the game.

Hmm. Would stomping on the hand be legal? That might be the easiest way to stop that garbage.

Diesel67 - 
MMAHole - your thread sounds like the jon jones biography!

Jon Jones is one of my favorite fighters, right up there a with Wandy.  He's not there to rack up points.  He 's there to kill you.

He was only "poking" fun.

This IS a JBJ thread.

"striking"-bjj guy

haha at me for making at a joke about the ma that i like!

I don't like that linear kick to the knee. If you're gonna be all "it's no holds barred, bare knuckle, head butts, anything goes" then whatever gets you there. But that's not what the sport is at the moment. I wanna see these guys have long careers with minimal injury. That linear kick can do major damage/major injury. At the very least if you're going for an arm bar you know how far along you are and if the dude is close to tapping. He either taps or gets hurt. Even if you take a RNC to the end and the dude doesn't tap he just sleeps. Your opponent still has a fair amount of control when it comes to submissions. Not so much with that knee kick thing. Even a high kick or punch that brains someone doesn't necesarily cause the damage that the knee kick can. Just my opinion.

If you're in the street then yea, brutalize and injury that fuck if ya gotta.