DiSanto: "Lutter is 185 lb. THREAT

Potato, I tried to email you before. Maybe it was the wrong address. Send me an email to damien@konjogear.com. Thanks.

Rumor is Lutter is fighting Cote.

Can someone confirm if that's really Josh Thomson posting? If so, is Lutter vs. Prangley signed for UFC 52? My sources were telling me that Lutter vs. Cote was being considered, but a fight with Prangley is interesting.

Based on the fact that Trevor had a very close fight with a smaller Semenov and lost a decision to Babalu, I think TEAM POTATO can train Lutter in the techniques he'd need to win. Josh, if that IS you, would you like to bet against the unlimited resources of TEAM POTATO on this match if/when it happens?

whitebeltjones, have you seen the first round of that fight? If not, shut up. Lutter KOed Eastman less than 50 seconds into round 2, so you can hardly say he was "losing" based on that.

Lutter is fighting in the LHW division.

Ryan Thatcher, care to make a wager about that for screen names or cash?

"BUT he will be fighting one of the best wrestlers in the MMA game in Trevor Prangley"

One OF THE BEST?

A runner up for the Junior College Nationals at North Idaho College, And a 2-time All American in junior college. does not make him one of the best. Especially when you have Randleman, couture, Coleman etc. etc.

Lutter is also no slouch in the wrestling dept.

Besides he is with Team Potato AND he has Konjo behind him, dude I hear Konjo Fight gear makes the people who use it DAMN NEAR UNSTOPPABLE!

"AND he has Konjo behind him, dude I hear Konjo Fight gear makes the people who use it DAMN NEAR UNSTOPPABLE!"

damn straight

www.konjogear.com

Has anyone heard of OneRound lately?

"Ryan Thatcher, care to make a wager about that for screen names or cash?"

No.

I guess my post should have read: Isn't Lutter fighting in the LHW division?

Hot Potato:

Yes, it is me, Josh "the punk" Thomson. I would take that bet 100% of the time. But, you should know that Lutter will not get the chance to train with Tra Telligman for this fight if it happens. This is a piece of info. everyone should know. Prangley used to train with Lutter, Mezger and Tra for about 2 years.It has been talked about that they will train themselves without the help of Tra and Mezger for Lutter. Trevor is really good friends with all three gentlemen.

This fight will come down to one thing and everyone already knows this Lutter will try and take Trevor down and Prangley will try and stop the take down. These two fighters know each other very well so it will be interesting to see what will happen during the exchanges.

I feel Trevors wrestling is way better than Lutters and Prangley is famous for his KO power. Prangley is extremely heavy handed, but apparently so is Lutter. Prangley has also said that Lutter is a BJJ wizard on the ground and his wrestling is not to be taken lightly given the fact he wrestled in Oklahamo somewhere in highschool. OK. is famous for producing some of the best highschool wrestlers around.

All that being said, it should be a wonderful fight and I'm still picking Prangley by KO or Referee stoppage. IMO.Like I said though I'm a little bias. Good luck to both fighters and hopefully they put on one hell of a fight.

Josh "the punk" Thomson

If Lutter doesn't get to train with his boxing coach, Tra Telligman, that spells trouble for him against Trevor.

LOL @ striker18 and Tra as Travis's coach!

Josh,

I would like to see Trevor go to the ground with Lutter. Will Trevor agree?

Sincerely,

Mike "Hot" Potato

Hot Potato:

Would you like your cake and eat it too. Please, the better question is will Lutter stand with Trevor or will he have to stand with Trevor because he can't take him down. I know Trevor can take Lutter down anytime he wants but can Lutter stand with Trevor if he has too. That is the question.

Josh "the punk" Thomson

Lutter by RNC. 

"I know Trevor can take Lutter down anytime he wants..."

Let's see him do it.

• Hot Potato

Hot Potato:

wouldn't you agree if Trevor shoots that Lutter would give him the take down given his BJJ game. It makes a little sense, right? Just to make sure, do you know Trevor Prangley's wrestling background?

Let me tell you,

Olympic alternate

2 time All American

Runner up at nationals

nothing against Lutter but I believe he has only high school wrestling experience and even if he doesn't his experiance is not to the level of Prangley's.

My point in all this to you is that your telling me Prangley wouldn't be able to take Lutter down when ever he wants, my question to you is, isn't that what we started talking for, you wanted Prangley to go to the ground with Lutter and why wouldn't Lutter just let Prangley take him there if he tried to take him down?

So, yes, I think Prangley would take him down anytime he wants. To answer your question.

Josh "the punk" Thomson

Lutter vs. Prangley will be a very, very good fight. There only losses are to two very good fighters and both seem to be improving greatly each fight.

I go with Prangley. Two very even fighters but Prangley has a bit more experiance and has fought tougher opponents.

Good. Have him take Lutter down. Once it's on the ground, no matter how it got there, your boy is in trouble and he knows it.