DiSanto: "Lutter is 185 lb. THREAT

LUTTER,LUTTER,LUTTER

Lutter by whatever submission he chooses.

Let me say at this point that I respect both Josh "The Punk" Thomson and Trevor "Trevor" Prangley. Josh is biased for Trevor and I'm biased for my fighters on Team Potato.

That said, I predict Lutter by omoplata at 12 seconds of round 1.

12 seconds... seems like you're not giving Lutter enough credit.

LUTTER via TEXA$ beatdown!!!

BEFORE:

where's the after?

I'll give Kerri Kasem the last word:

"Kerri, who is also host of E! Channel’s Coming Attractions show, which airs every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, looks back on her debut at UFC 50 with fond memories. But the fight that most stands out in her mind from War of ’04 is the opening bout between Travis Lutter and Marvin Eastman.

"When Marvin got knocked out by Travis, I couldn’t believe it. That did it, because Marvin was knocked out cold for a very long time. That, to me, stands out, because Eastman is a stand-up guy, and Lutter is a ground fighter. I’m thinking, Travis is going to take him down and maybe tap him out. But to knock him out, to me that’s so unexpected. It’s awesome. So when I went up and interviewed him, I was really excited. And like, ‘What is a black belt in Jiu Jitsu doing knocking out a Thai boxer?’"

POTATOE$

blue name?

http://www.insidefighting.com/images/photos/mma/ufc40/eastman-lutter/3.jpg

How long ago was it that they trained with each other?

I predict that if trevor chooses to stand he will quickly change his game plan when Lutter brings the heat, he will then look for a takedown and try the lay and pray and lutter will tap him.

Hot Potato, when I read your quote from Kerri Kasem, I started having flashbacks of her annoying voice. Please, I beg of you, no more. I'm desperately hoping the UFC picks a different commentator for the next one.

When and where is UFC 52?

Team Potato will command an impressive presence at UFC 52 in Las Vegas, site of the fights.

I'm not sure if I'll have Kasem back just yet.

POTATOE$

I am still looking for OneRound.

Why he is about useless, he was suposed to help me out on the legal forum but he never did!

I had to go to court and do my own thing.

LUTT3R!!!

Lutter is going to be a force in the UFC...he just needs a swell nickname.

Suggestions???