Disgusting Masvidal interview/youtube comments

cheech -

Exactly why no one should care about Askren getting ktfo and he deserves the hate he's getting.

He played the trolling game and he's suffering the consequences. Jorge got the mma world excited regardless

I'm fine with the follow up punches. We just saw him work his way out of what should if been a ko against Lawler because it's wasn't followed up. 

Gamebred made sure that wasn't happening.

I was not however happy with the 3 count taunting in that situation. Normally I'd be ok with it but been could have been seriously hurt and it would be a terrible look for the sport.

I'm fine with everything else.

I love Jorge's fighting but some of his antics are childish.

theres not a fighter on the roster id rather watch than Jorge,,Like him dont like him i gaurentee when he fights you will watch

triforce -
Malvert the Janitor -
triforce -

Masvidal says "I gave him what he deserved". Also said "I wish the referee tripped running to Askren so I could give him some more".

Youtuber comments gloating over this KO laughing at Ben

Disgusting stuff

You’re a pussy 

Brown belt in bjj and fought MMA. 28 years old. Bet I’d fuck you up with ease. Go back to cleaning toilets

Calm down tough guy

DAVID H - Dan Henderson vs Bisping = that was awesome, that's what that english cunt get's for talking shit. He deserved those extra shots...

Masdivsal vs Askern = OMG Jorge is a thug…

Or Lawler vs Trigg everyone loved especially when Lawler said he was just hanging on the rim a little bit 

What's the deal behind the Masvidal/Askren beef? I always felt they were hamming it up for the cameras and just promoting the fight, friendly rivalry sort of thing.

But it seems like Masvidal took it personally like as if Askren stole his girl or something.

I've been waiting for this day for a long time.

God Of Thunder - 
Liyon - What's the deal behind the Masvidal/Askren beef? I always felt they were hamming it up for the cameras and just promoting the fight, friendly rivalry sort of thing.

But it seems like Masvidal took it personally like as if Askren stole his girl or something.

He’s mad that Ben was insulting his intelligence. He would make fun of the inarticulate way that Jorge speaks. Jorge looks at that as being racist 

I didn’t pay much attention to their prefight stuff. Jorge sounds of somewhat normal intelligence to me. I don’t see a lot to shit on with him. Has a bit of a douchey type vibe sometimes, but nothing major.

I think Ben having a condescending attitude is what rubs people wrong. Talking down to another man who feels he can beat your ass, not good.

Probably mostly an act for marketing from Ben, but considering his UFC experience and how he fights, legit guys probably don’t think he’s qualified for that kind of act.

No question, Jorge is a talented fighter. He's also nothing but a street thug. He is an embaresment to the world of martial arts. His post fight comments were disgusting.  

Jack London -

It's ridiculous how outraged some people are about this.

Askren got knocked out badly then got mocked afterwards, that's all that happened, Masvidal stopped hitting him as soon as the ref touched him. That's within the rules, it's a fight.

I wanted Askren to win too, but he didn't, that's how it goes sometimes. Fortunately instead we got an awesome KO and memorable moment for years to come.

Well said

Askren himself said he deserved it so really not sure why you would care if he doesn't just saying 

CRY MORE

Angry Ram -

Jorge talked way more shit than Ben, masvidal is a thug and got lucky with that knee. Sucked to see Ben lose like that 

Sometimes it's better to be quiet rather than speak out and show everyone how stupid you really are .

1 Like
cjphoto -

No question, Jorge is a talented fighter. He's also nothing but a street thug. He is an embaresment to the world of martial arts. His post fight comments were disgusting.  

I'm guessing you have a poster of Mcgregor on your bedroom wall .

cjphoto -

You must really be pissed haha , you broke your silence , you just couldn't hold back any longer ?

I'm surprised Masdivial hasn't learned what goes around, comes around in MMA.  Until someone discovers a way to roll back time, the shit talker will always have there moment in the spotlight. But a hungry young lion, is always around the corner.  

I don't agree with his actions post fight or press conference, but down the road he will answer for them.  

What I find odd is why Masdivial walks around like a prison inmate.  

Askren knew hos style wasn't exciting to the casual fan, so he tried his best Chael impressions the last few years. He sucked at it, said some idiotic personal things about quite a few fighters, and paid the price. 

Nothing out of line about the follow up shots, especially to anyone who saw him recover against Lawler. You keep going until the ref stops the fight. 

Mocking afterwards? Personal opinions abound. Be outraged if you want.

1 Like

correct quotation below.

MrShush -

I think the best thing for op to do is tell his dad.  When it's his dad's weekend for visitation.  For their 1 hour visit together at Denny's.  

or in the prison visitor center.