Disrespectful.

Well why didn't you say anything? Where was this thread when Rashad's wonky eyes were plastered in every thread, for two years? Phone Post

Hunt fought his ass of, total respect. Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill - 

Camozzi comes on here and laughs at the ones of him and loves them

because he wants you guys to think he is one of you. He is trying to earn brownie points with you losers. If he had told you how we really felt about it. He would be one of the "cool fighters" that come on here and humor you fucking losers

It's an UG tradition. Phone Post

FloridaStriker - 
ChaosOverkill - 

<br />
because he wants you guys to think he is one of you. He is trying to earn brownie points with you losers. If he had told you how we really felt about it. He would be one of the &quot;cool fighters&quot; that come on here and humor you fucking losers</blockquote>

Cry moar and direct it at the people doing romos, I've done zero just stating a fact. Also for all the hate you seem to have for this place you have 8000 + posts on it.

Romoshopping non ko stuff is cool. People make funny faces fighting but I wouldn't glorify they're loss Phone Post

^^ Caseharts speaks the truth.

In a perfect world.

stfu

EvanHayes - Authority Figure - Though you told me to fuck my self and someone I love, you have a great point about the UG giving Hunt a lot of love. Probably not that big of a deal to Hunt, i'll eat some crow on this one.

What are you celibate? lol. 

And I sincerely believe the UG played a major role in Hunt getting fights recently. We were vocal about his potential in the UFC, we were vocal about his ability to put on a show and we were vocal about his ability to take on top talent regularly. 

He looked a little off to be honest. I think for the first time he might have actually been nervous. 

In the end, I get your point. But don't go thinking people don't respect fighters. We love basketball and football, but people make fun of those guys all the time. We love soccer and hockey, but they aren't safe from memes, photoshops etc.

We love Mike Tyson, but look at all the jokes over the years. Way more vicious than any romo here.

You gotta let fans express themselves fully. In the end, they get more involved in the sport and more loyal to their fighters. 

FloridaStriker -
ChaosOverkill - 

because he wants you guys to think he is one of you. He is trying to earn brownie points with you losers. If he had told you how we really felt about it. He would be one of the "cool fighters" that come on here and humor you fucking losers
No brownie points needed. The romos they made of me before my fight were funny and my team and I laughed at them a lot. I guess it just depends on who you are.

Joe warren saw your thread after getting KOd by Villa. Obviously the loss really hurt him but he said he couldn't help but laugh at some of you clever bastards and your romos of him Phone Post 3.0

Accept the downside of being in the public eye or stop seeking a place in it's scope.

camozzi -
FloridaStriker -
ChaosOverkill - 

No brownie points needed. The romos they made of me before my fight were funny and my team and I laughed at them a lot. I guess it just depends on who you are.

Joe warren saw your thread after getting KOd by Villa. Obviously the loss really hurt him but he said he couldn't help but laugh at some of you clever bastards and your romos of him Phone Post 3.0
/thread Phone Post 3.0

EvanHayes - ^^ Caseharts speaks the truth.

But with in reason. Like the rashad thing is messed up. It happened its apart of a highlight but making fun of him?

Go for the nipple Phone Post

Get off the UG if you don't like it. This new breed of political correctness is out of control. Phone Post

If suddenly you got fired from your job and someone took a photo of your immediate reaction, you wouldn't think it's funny if your friends started romoing it and plastering it all over the place would you?

FloridaStriker - 
ChaosOverkill - 

agree with OP

EvanHayes - The whole photo shopping pics of fighters after getting KO'd needs to stop. So much time, preperation, and desire goes into a lot of these fights.

If you are or were a fighter, you should know how much each fight means to someone, to go out there and give it every thing you have and then have people post pics making fun of them . . . Dick move with a capital D, just saying.

P.S. - This goes for all fighters, not just Hunt.

+3 Vote up by the way lol