Disrespectful.

camozzi - 
FloridaStriker -
ChaosOverkill - 

Camozzi comes on here and laughs at the ones of him and loves them

because he wants you guys to think he is one of you. He is trying to earn brownie points with you losers. If he had told you how we really felt about it. He would be one of the "cool fighters" that come on here and humor you fucking losers
No brownie points needed. The romos they made of me before my fight were funny and my team and I laughed at them a lot. I guess it just depends on who you are.

Joe warren saw your thread after getting KOd by Villa. Obviously the loss really hurt him but he said he couldn't help but laugh at some of you clever bastards and your romos of him Phone Post 3.0

VTFU

Authority Figure - Romoshop is a UG tradition that has on occasion gotten out of hand, but is the only form of "ridicule" or fun members are allowed. As many of the sports biggest names have suggested - all MMA fighters come on the forum.

More importantly, MANY fighters have requested rooms of themselves, friends and yes, their foes.

Everyone accepts it. So relax. It is harmless in most cases.

Besides, everyone knows the UG is the main reason Hunt has gotten so much love from the UFC recently. Hunt is a fan favorite and there is no disrespect intended towards him or anyone. Phone Post
This! Phone Post 3.0

EvanHayes - Why do half the people posting seem angrier than I do . . . and No, I don't like Bisping, but I still thought it was disrespectfull.
You got any pics of you? Phone Post 3.0

EvanHayes - The whole photo shopping pics of fighters after getting KO'd needs to stop. So much time, preperation, and desire goes into a lot of these fights.

If you are or were a fighter, you should know how much each fight means to someone, to go out there and give it every thing you have and then have people post pics making fun of them . . . Dick move with a capital D, just saying.

P.S. - This goes for all fighters, not just Hunt.

While I see some of your point let me put it another way.

In the military when someone gets a new assignment and leaves us, on their last day we tie them up soak em with water...even shave their heads.... if we liked you.

If we think you're a asshole, we just let you leave without raising a finger.

Hunts a warrior and I am a deeply respectful fan and I gladly made the romo in respect of his hard fought fight.

I think Bisping is awesome but I will/have made Romos because he leaves himself out there to be made into Romo material.

Rashad... not one Romo... because I don't find anything fun about him.

camozzi - 
FloridaStriker -
ChaosOverkill - 

because he wants you guys to think he is one of you. He is trying to earn brownie points with you losers. If he had told you how we really felt about it. He would be one of the "cool fighters" that come on here and humor you fucking losers
No brownie points needed. The romos they made of me before my fight were funny and my team and I laughed at them a lot. I guess it just depends on who you are.

Joe warren saw your thread after getting KOd by Villa. Obviously the loss really hurt him but he said he couldn't help but laugh at some of you clever bastards and your romos of him Phone Post 3.0

That was a great thread.

I remember seeing a romo of Joe Warren as one of those jockey holding a lamp lights that you see outside a stately house.

His arm position was spot on.

JStrongMMA - I have a belly button. Phone Post
Me to!!!! Phone Post 3.0

EvanHayes - The whole photo shopping pics of fighters after getting KO'd needs to stop. So much time, preperation, and desire goes into a lot of these fights.

If you are or were a fighter, you should know how much each fight means to someone, to go out there and give it every thing you have and then have people post pics making fun of them . . . Dick move with a capital D, just saying.

evanhayes- the Whole photo shopping of fighters After getting ko'd needs to stop.
so much time, prepAration, And desire goes into Alot of these fights.

if you Are or were A fighter, you should know how much each fight meAns to someone, to go out there And give everything you hAve And then hAve people post pics mAking fun of them... dick move with A cApital d, just sAying.

p.s. this goes for All fighters, not just hunt.

OP, I respect your opinion but save yourself dude. 

This is the internet. nothing is sacred. they are fuckin jokes.

I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers - 
XxLiveBaitxX - 

<br />
evanhayes- the Whole photo shopping of fighters After getting ko'd needs to stop.<br />
so much time, prepAration, And desire goes into Alot of these fights.<br />
<br />
if you Are or were A fighter, you should know how much each fight meAns to someone, to go out there And give everything you hAve And then hAve people post pics mAking fun of them... dick move with A cApital d, just sAying.<br />
<br />
<br />
p.s. this goes for All fighters, not just hunt.</blockquote>

Why you so upset?  Not enough d1ck in your life?

either you're joking or the joke has gone completely over your head.

hint (spell the capital letters)

Sorry but... It's all part of being a pseudo celebrity brother! Just roll with it.

Ha Phone Post 3.0

In. Phone Post 3.0

Lol this reminds me of Beyonce telling the internet to get rid of pictures of her constipation dance at the superbowl

Authority Figure -
FloridaStriker - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Lol Phone Post

I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers - 
XxLiveBaitxX - 

<br />
evanhayes- the Whole photo shopping of fighters After getting ko'd needs to stop.<br />
so much time, prepAration, And desire goes into Alot of these fights.<br />
<br />
if you Are or were A fighter, you should know how much each fight meAns to someone, to go out there And give everything you hAve And then hAve people post pics mAking fun of them... dick move with A cApital d, just sAying.<br />
<br />
<br />
p.s. this goes for All fighters, not just hunt.</blockquote>

Why you so upset?  Not enough d1ck in your life?

Not everyone cheers up when they get dick.

Chaelismyhero -
Hecklah - 
Chaelismyhero - I totally agree. They aren't fucking funny. They suck and are stupid. A guy like Hunt goes out there and fights his ass off with a broke toe, and gets ko'd then people start making fun of him. Fuckin idiots.
You mad bro? Phone Post 3.0

Not really. I just think its a douchebag move to make fun of a cool guy like Hunt.

Now if Guida gets ko'd I would love to see some romos.

That's the problem. It should be open season an them all, or none. It shouldn't be based on one fans favorites and least favorites. Phone Post

camozzi - 
FloridaStriker -
ChaosOverkill - 

This.

No disrespect is intended by romoshops. They're intended to put smiles on people's faces, nothing more. Anyone who gets offended should lighten up.

It'll be ok... Somehow. Phone Post 3.0

Its a weak act. Unless you really would show it to a mark hunt. Phone Post