Disrespectful.

Hecklah -
Chaelismyhero - I totally agree. They aren't fucking funny. They suck and are stupid. A guy like Hunt goes out there and fights his ass off with a broke toe, and gets ko'd then people start making fun of him. Fuckin idiots.
You mad bro? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, y u mad though Phone Post

I agree with OP 100%

Mocking any fighters loss is cruel and disrespectful but this is MMA fans we're talking about. Classless for the most part.

It's the only way the little keyboard nerds can get one over on a fighter. To humiliate them straight after losing a fight is terrible.

Pathetic really. Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill -

Camozzi comes on here and laughs at the ones of him and loves them

Camozzi also isn't knocked out. Phone Post

Is there a UG policy we could get from the mods? If a fighter who frequents the site is upset by them should we aquiesce and let mods delete?

I don't think there is any disrespect intended for the most part. In fact romos often seem to be a sign of affection for a fighter. However, I wouldn't want to be genuinely upsetting someone who has fought their ass off and won't want to return to the UG either.

EvanHayes - And Rashad absolutely hates his. Different people will have different opinions. I know how it feels to lose, and I definitely wouldn't want it on me. But some people might not mind as much, as you said. Props to Camozzi, I wouldn't be to happy.
maybe you should lighten up its all in good fun. Phone Post 3.0

Tiresias -

I can see OP's point.  He's only referring to the KO one's.  I love the shops in general-- they are hilarious.  But the moment of knockout is always a lowpoint for any fighter, so it is like kicking him when he is all the way down to focus on that.  It's a tough call.

I agree. Although I think they are hilarious, I can see where he's coming from. Especially if the guy gets badly KO'd. That's devastating for a fighter. Rash ad probably sees that KO face of him all the time. So yeah, the real bad KO's are pretty disrespectful, I think. Phone Post 3.0

If you can't laugh at yourself then you need to re-assess exactly why you feel that way.

It's ok to have a self-depreciating moment or two

When you make it to the top, you should have more to worry about than photoshopped pictures of yourself.

Just my opinion Phone Post 3.0

If you don't think this is funny, then I don't know what to tell you

OP VTFU

It's funny, the same people complaining over the Hunt KO are the same ones begging for one after Bisping got KO'd at UFC 100. I don't personally care for the photoshops, but you can't put restrictions on who you do them on just because you love that fighter. After Chuck got KO'd by Rashad I stayed off of here for that reason. The pain was too much dammit. Too. Damn. Much. Phone Post 3.0

What a pussy the op is. If you think romoshopping fighters is disrespectful, then you are one giant fat pussy! Phone Post 3.0

Born2Dorn - Phone Post
Nam! Phone Post 3.0

Bam* lol Phone Post 3.0

It's nothing but a great tradition. It gives fighters free press and helps them build a greater fanbase. Don't let the butthurt PC little minds on the internet that aren't the fighters being depicted speak for them.

hunto has been on here before. do you really think he wouldn't laugh his ass off and have a great time conversing with the romoshop talent around here?

chew22 - It's nothing but a great tradition. It gives fighters free press and helps them build a greater fanbase. Don't let the butthurt PC little minds on the internet that aren't the fighters being depicted speak for them.

hunto has been on here before. do you really think he wouldn't laugh his ass off and have a great time conversing with the romoshop talent around here?
Hunt actually stopped posting because we were too nice to him. True story. Phone Post 3.0

EvanHayes - Why do half the people posting seem angrier than I do . . . and No, I don't like Bisping, but I still thought it was disrespectfull.

Let me guess, a fighter that you are a fan of has recently had the KO pic photoshopped?

Bisping pics have been shopped to the point of being just mean, where was the support then?

I personally wouldnt shop someone in a KO pic however I can appreciate the humor. If athletes cant take someone taking the piss then the need to change careers.

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
EvanHayes - The whole photo shopping pics of fighters after getting KO'd needs to stop. So much time, preperation, and desire goes into a lot of these fights.

If you are or were a fighter, you should know how much each fight means to someone, to go out there and give it every thing you have and then have people post pics making fun of them . . . Dick move with a capital D, just saying.

P.S. - This goes for all fighters, not just Hunt.

Yeah, until it's a fighter you don't like. Phone Post

This..wtf? What a hypocrite! Phone Post 3.0

I Am Spoonbender - lol, no. it's just you being too sensitive, untuck your dick and learn to take a joke or gtfo imo
. Phone Post 3.0

6ULDV8 -

If you don't think this is funny, then I don't know what to tell you

Lol...VTFU Phone Post 3.0