DJ will not boycott Nevada

This is getting pretty annoying, Nick could of done as most Athletes do and NOT smoked anything. At the least smoking either tobacco or weed will be detrimental to you as an Athlete. Despite the incredibly dumb punishment, and it being cool that some are taking a stand, no one owes him anything. If anything a fighter who's constantly high is gonna piss of fighters who sacrifice all kinds of vices to be a champion. Phone Post 3.0

Go get some fans. Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 - This is getting pretty annoying, Nick could of done as most Athletes do and NOT smoked anything. At the least smoking either tobacco or weed will be detrimental to you as an Athlete. Despite the incredibly dumb punishment, and it being cool that some are taking a stand, no one owes him anything. If anything a fighter who's constantly high is gonna piss of fighters who sacrifice all kinds of vices to be a champion. Phone Post 3.0

there is a cutoff level of 150, Nick stayed well below that level.

I think you guys are missing what he's doing... Either messing with Cejudo or ducking him

Morpheus1976 -
Dreville79 - This is getting pretty annoying, Nick could of done as most Athletes do and NOT smoked anything. At the least smoking either tobacco or weed will be detrimental to you as an Athlete. Despite the incredibly dumb punishment, and it being cool that some are taking a stand, no one owes him anything. If anything a fighter who's constantly high is gonna piss of fighters who sacrifice all kinds of vices to be a champion. Phone Post 3.0

The how's and whys aren't what I'm getting at. The punishment is fucking dumb. I'm a big Nick Diaz fan.

But most athletes don't smoke, not only weed but tobacco, because smoking without any doubt affects your internal makeup and your ability to perform as a top athlete.

DJ defines what it means to be at the top. Ethically, it must piss people who give up so much that a guy like Diaz expects to be at the top and only fight guys at the top, when he doesn't give enough of a fuck about the sport he claims to love to stop smoking.

He said himself he's sacrificed a family to fight, so why not a bit of fucking weed, that's a FAR smaller sacrifice.

I haven't posted much about Diaz cause I hate it, I'm only even speaking about it cause Nick pisses me off cause I love watching him fight so much. He's his own worst enemy. It's not worth it though, his fanboys are the fucking worst Phone Post 3.0

DJ seems like the kind of guy that jerks off without blinking Phone Post 3.0

So is Ronda gonna boycott Nevada then? Phone Post 3.0

darkness66 - no one shows up to his shows anyway Phone Post 3.0

UHHHH, yes they do.

and walk out as soon as he's walking to the Cage.
(I did)

Team GDP -
Kingslayer - Can't Diaz still fight outside of navada Phone Post 3.0

no. all athletic commissions in the us honor each other's suspensions. Plus the UFC would honor the suspension and nick is still under contract so he wouldn't even be able to fight for another organization outside of the US.
It's the "Ali Act" Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't he game hard? Who plays video games without blazing, small children that's who. Phone Post 3.0

Was a huge DJ, but fuck this guy. It's about sticking together when somebody does something completely immoral. He's a great fighter but evidently a massive nut sack too. Phone Post 3.0

I'm assuming DJ isn't good friends with Diaz. If that's the case why would he limit his earnings by not fighting on big PPVs because of him?

Dreville79 - 
Morpheus1976 -

The how's and whys aren't what I'm getting at. The punishment is fucking dumb. I'm a big Nick Diaz fan.

But most athletes don't smoke, not only weed but tobacco, because smoking without any doubt affects your internal makeup and your ability to perform as a top athlete.

DJ defines what it means to be at the top. Ethically, it must piss people who give up so much that a guy like Diaz expects to be at the top and only fight guys at the top, when he doesn't give enough of a fuck about the sport he claims to love to stop smoking.

He said himself he's sacrificed a family to fight, so why not a bit of fucking weed, that's a FAR smaller sacrifice.

I haven't posted much about Diaz cause I hate it, I'm only even speaking about it cause Nick pisses me off cause I love watching him fight so much. He's his own worst enemy. It's not worth it though, his fanboys are the fucking worst Phone Post 3.0

who the fuck cares, no one will get suspended for smoking!

This doesn't change my opinion on Johnson at all. Not everyone agrees on the issue or feels they should make a stand for Nick. If he (or any fighter) has this stance, I respect it. If a fighter does decide to boycott fighting in Nevada to make a point, I respect that too (if they actually follow through on it).

Let's be honest........ do you think Nick would boycott for anyone else? I haven't even heard Nate, gil or the rest of their team say they'd join the boycott either. Phone Post 3.0

Nevada just breathed a huge sigh of relief. Phone Post 3.0

he needs all the venues he can get

Clarence Parents - Regardless if the NSAC hearing was BS..

DJ has no horse in this race imo as it's something that will never impact him.

This crazy out of nowhere decision does affect DJ, as it affects ALL fighters that fight in Nevada.

I won't watch another DJ fight Phone Post 3.0

jawnnnnn - I won't watch another DJ fight Phone Post 3.0
I never do anyway :D

You've got a good point though, this could reduce his fan base from 10 down to 2.

Disastrous PR move from the little fella. Phone Post 3.0