DJ will not boycott Nevada

spjackson77 - Good. Wasn't much of a DJ fan before, but definately am now

Same here. I'll be sure to buy a DJ PPV now.

Dreville79 -
BrckNoHitBk -
Dreville79 - 
Morpheus1976 -
Dreville79 - This is getting pretty annoying, Nick could of done as most Athletes do and NOT smoked anything. At the least smoking either tobacco or weed will be detrimental to you as an Athlete. Despite the incredibly dumb punishment, and it being cool that some are taking a stand, no one owes him anything. If anything a fighter who's constantly high is gonna piss of fighters who sacrifice all kinds of vices to be a champion. Phone Post 3.0

there is a cutoff level of 150, Nick stayed well below that level.
The how's and whys aren't what I'm getting at. The punishment is fucking dumb. I'm a big Nick Diaz fan.

But most athletes don't smoke, not only weed but tobacco, because smoking without any doubt affects your internal makeup and your ability to perform as a top athlete.

DJ defines what it means to be at the top. Ethically, it must piss people who give up so much that a guy like Diaz expects to be at the top and only fight guys at the top, when he doesn't give enough of a fuck about the sport he claims to love to stop smoking.

He said himself he's sacrificed a family to fight, so why not a bit of fucking weed, that's a FAR smaller sacrifice.

I haven't posted much about Diaz cause I hate it, I'm only even speaking about it cause Nick pisses me off cause I love watching him fight so much. He's his own worst enemy. It's not worth it though, his fanboys are the fucking worst Phone Post 3.0

I'm willing to bet you the number of athletes (not just fighters) that smoke weed is a lot more than you think.

I'm willing to counter that and say I'd bet very few champions and world class athletes do. Nick could of been world class in my mind if he'd laid of the smoking. And that's really fucking sad cause he's one of the nicest and most humble dudes in the sport Phone Post 3.0
Are you around the sport personally? A lot of fighters smoke man. Jon Jones is one of the best fighters ever- he puffs (fucking cocopuffs unfortunately). World class athletes smoke. Rickson, Phelps, NBA, Jesus, everyone...

Do a hard work out, get blown and stretch, and tell me how that isn't a net plus. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you, to anyone hating on a guy for fighting in Nevarda. Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - Kind of funny considering that DJ brings in the most shockingly low numbers in Vegas of all the champions.... so... Vegas actually doesnt want YOU, Demetrius.

lol
/thread Phone Post 3.0

This isn't news. And DJ has nothing to worry about. NSAC won't be on a witch hunt for him. Only fighters like Nick have to worry about that. The fighters that have a checkered history with the NSAC. Phone Post 3.0