DJ's manager= WOAT

$195,000 including a $60,000 win bonus??

It was his 8th title defense and he's arguably P4P #1. Wtf is his manager doing?

That seems criminal to me Phone Post 3.0

He isn't a draw. If you had the greatest dancing bear of all time, but no one came to the circus, how much would you pay the trainer?

I know what his manager says to DJ after each deal is done: "You're welcome."

Hes not a draw, as good and talented as he is. Phone Post 3.0

He probably got pretty hurt by the sponsorship deal. He had that sweet exclusive deal with xbox, I have to imagine he made more on that than he does now.

Draw or not, 8 title defenses is a long time to still be making as little as he is for a champ.

RDA made 300,000K in his first title defense. Is he really THAT much bigger of a draw than MM? Brazilian fan base or not Phone Post 3.0

A quarter mil per fight aint bad when you consider most casuals dont even know his name. Phone Post 3.0

Something smells fishy here...

I really hope that goes up significantly after this last performance. DJ got stuck carrying weak cards when he wasn't well known, but fighting on same card as Jones might help him finally get over the hump. Phone Post 3.0

He Makin' Dat Twitch Money. He fine.

BruteDion - He Makin' Dat Twitch Money. He fine.

i don't think he is making that much from twitch yet. he did have over a thousand viewers today streaming but normally when i look at his stream he has much less than that usually 150-300 viewers. Rampage gets a little more than him i think but rampage doesn't get to many either

YonYones - Draw or not, 8 title defenses is a long time to still be making as little as he is for a champ.

RDA made 300,000K in his first title defense. Is he really THAT much bigger of a draw than MM? Brazilian fan base or not Phone Post 3.0
If RDA and MM are fighting at the same time, I'm watching RDA 100% of the time. Phone Post 3.0

clattymine - 
YonYones - Draw or not, 8 title defenses is a long time to still be making as little as he is for a champ.

If RDA and MM are fighting at the same time, I'm watching RDA 100% of the time. Phone Post 3.0

if Cody Mackenzie and MM are fighting at the same time I'm watching Cody.

He's lucky he gets that. That's more then I thought.

And I'm sure he gets that cuz he's a long time champion. Other then that he's not a draw at all. He can't headline a ppv. That's unfortunate but it's now it is. No one cares to watch a tiny man fight.

I think that fight with Henry really helped him tho and showed the world how good he actually is, hopefully his stock will go up.

It's not his managers fault it's the fans fault

clattymine -

MM is far more exciting to watch than Frankenstein in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

It's not that rda is a bigger draw than mm, rda fights at 155 where there are very popular fighters.

Rda beat Nate Diaz in a #1 contender fight, dominated pettis to win the belt and defended it by stopping Cerrone in the first round. Those are huge fights..... He was supposed to fight Conor for fucks sake.

Mm beat McCall in a title eliminator, benavidez to win the belt and defended against Dodson. Those are the best fights possible at 125 and the general public just doesn't care. Johnson is apparently fighting a tuf winner next Phone Post 3.0

I think he beats Silva's record then goes to one fc. Phone Post 3.0

125 is the waste bin of MMA.

It's just never going to be a draw. Phone Post 3.0

Needle is buried in E. Agree Dj should be making fucking millions. Phone Post 3.0

teamwilkes - He isn't a draw. If you had the greatest dancing bear of all time, but no one came to the circus, how much would you pay the trainer?

I know what his manager says to DJ after each deal is done: "You're welcome."
Do you have a dancing bear? Phone Post 3.0

Fuck reebok, that man needed XBOX Phone Post 3.0