DJ's manager= WOAT

Jigdragger -
YonYones - Draw or not, 8 title defenses is a long time to still be making as little as he is for a champ.

RDA made 300,000K in his first title defense. Is he really THAT much bigger of a draw than MM? Brazilian fan base or not Phone Post 3.0
YES YES FUCKING YES Phone Post 3.0
I think he under estimates the lack of draw MM has. Phone Post 3.0

As others have said, he is not a draw. Also, he just smashed the only remaining guy that had a chance to dethrone him. It will be even less interesting rematches from here on out unless some legitimate contenders emerge from the ranks. Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - As others have said, he is not a draw. Also, he just smashed the only remaining guy that had a chance to dethrone him. It will be even less interesting rematches from here on out unless some legitimate contenders emerge from the ranks. Phone Post 3.0
They can't have legitimate contenders because the guys DJ beat would beat them all. They'll jump someone else ahead early like they did w Dodson, Horiguchi, and Cejudo, but they won't be legit. Phone Post 3.0

Hurtsogood -
MakeMeBleed - What other sport beside being a jockey can men smaller themw twelve year olds make 6 figures for a days pay? Phone Post 3.0

Muggsy Bogues is gonna tell you a thing or two fella.
That dude is 5'3" or a half a foot taller them mighty mouse Phone Post 3.0

Fabes - I wonder how much DJ lost in endorsements. I think he was doing really well before Reebok fucked everything up. Phone Post 3.0
It's crazy, because reebok hasn't effected cyborgs sponsorship 1 bit, she is actually scheduled to make more with the reebok deal than she did in her last world title defense.

Companies sponsoring Cris never thought they would see their brand on her banner or shorts inside the UFC octagon...so they weren't sponsoring her exclusively on that platform. Phone Post 3.0

MakeMeBleed - 
Hurtsogood -
MakeMeBleed - What other sport beside being a jockey can men smaller themw twelve year olds make 6 figures for a days pay? Phone Post 3.0

Muggsy Bogues is gonna tell you a thing or two fella.
That dude is 5'3" or a half a foot taller them mighty mouse Phone Post 3.0

They are the exact same height jabroni.