do chicks actually like fighters/tough guys???

I can tell you one thing, they do NOT LIKE CAULIFLOWER EAR!!!

Women like strong willed men with morals and claws that they have but dont necessarily use .

No, every amateur fighter is single, duh

shen -

Nope, they don't.

My long time GF cheated on me with one, then another fighter and told me BOTH times that it was HUGE mistake.

She says, "I don't even know what I was thinking backthen".

I notice you didn't say ex. I hope she is for your sake. Im not sure how you trust someone after they fuck you over once like that.

My wife didn’t mind when I trained jitz, but when I started hi-intensiry sparring at the gym she became very opposed. She absolutely hated when I would go to the fights to support my team because of the danger only those who attend local/ammy shows can attest to

It can get violent quick. Plus, the ring girls would always come over and flirt with the team.

I stopped going to the fights, but kept competing. She attended 3 of my fights, it was let bad until I took a tough loss which caused permanent damage to my jaw.

So point and case, as another member posted above, the ring girls generally like fighters and the little fight apparel vendors that show up love to hook up too. Yes women are sexually attracted to fighters for the short term, but I learned if she really is committed to you, she’ll want you safe and not fighting. Every women is different tho.

I was a tough guy my whole life... school yard, hockey arena, bouncing.. it never got me even a bit of pussy. 

Most fighters are physically strong and have dominant masculine features- aka will have strong kids. So yeah its definitely something chicks dig 

heatmeiser -

I was a tough guy my whole life... school yard, hockey arena, bouncing.. it never got me even a bit of pussy. 

Thats prob because you're ugly though.

When you find one that does, you’ve found damaged goods.

Choked72 - When you find one that does, you've found damaged goods.

why do you say that???

its like saying any girl that likes some skinny artist

dude just wants to date someone who she can push around…

and i assume you train

so wouldnt you want more women to be into guys that do combat sports

makes no sense

why is ok for a girl to like painters or whatever but not tough guys werid

heatmeiser - 

bro thats my point i know like 10 guys with similar stories

women should naturally like strong guys etc

but my point always is movies like action movies

are generally aimed at guys…this is where tough are(more liked used too) promoted as getting the girl etc

but these movies are not aimed at girls,

chick flicks are and in those movies the tough guy is a douche

and soft wimpy guy is a great guy that really cares etc lol

and girls grow up watching this crap etc

plus terms like toxic masculinity dont help lol

boxingman - 
Choked72 - When you find one that does, you've found damaged goods.

why do you say that???

its like saying any girl that likes some skinny artist

dude just wants to date someone who she can push around…

and i assume you train

so wouldnt you want more women to be into guys that do combat sports

makes no sense

why is ok for a girl to like painters or whatever but not tough guys werid

Doesn’t matter how I’d like it to be, it matters how it is. Women who are well adjusted think fighting is stupid. And they’re right for most scenarios involving a fight.

The training involved in fighting is of no value to them either, except if it results in a more attractive physique, but then there are numerous alternatives to that.

Perhaps the biggest issue that well adjusted women have with men who trane is that the aggression leaks over into their daily lives in how they behave. I heard it many times in college from nice (and hot) babes, “I’d rather date a gymnast…you get the body but you don’t have to deal with the aggression bull$ht you get with a wrestler.”

Women tend  to not be attracted to meatheads or douches who can't control their tempers. 

Women like a lot of things. Attraction is very simple... it’s an emotion of wanting more of something.

Fighters posses a lot of traits and behaviors that women strongly desire... so do Professors though who could be thought of as totally opposite to fighters.

A quick list of things I think women want...

- A healthy man that has good genes to pass on to her children.

- A tough man who can protect her and her children.

- A smart man who can provide for her and her children.

- A man who is fun to be with.

- A man who is good in bed.

- A man with money that will improve her lifestyle.

- A man with incredible good looks that will impress all of her family and friends.

etc., etc.

I think at the end of the day what women wants the most is a guy who is content with what he has and ok with what he doesn’t. Minimal insecurities and an overall good vibe. Having a good vibe is what is strong because women pick up on these things and just like when a dude with a bad vibe walks into a rooms and the energy changes... women are ten times more perceptive to vibes and a man with a good vibe is someone she wants to connect with and that  might be the strongest attractor of all.

^^^^^ A slight change in wording.

I didn’t mean a man who is “content with what he has” and I didn’t mean a man who is “ok with what he doesn’t.”

I simply meant a man who pursues his goals in a healthy manner and is not insecure about what he might never be able to get.

Yes. All women do. Hence why she's with a weedy guy she'll have an urge to pro credit for an alpha. It's a natural instinct to want protection and the best offspring 

The stupid ones do... or the ones with Daddy issues... probably the addicts.

shen -

Nope, they don't.

My long time GF cheated on me with one, then another fighter and told me BOTH times that it was HUGE mistake.

She says, "I don't even know what I was thinking backthen".

Shen - I hope the couples therapy is helping.  She’s a good girl bro - make sure you treat her right!

<<<- A tough man who can protect her and her children.>>>

Let's just dispense with this one as it hasn't been applicable since the rule of law and order has come about a couple of millenia ago...think about all the things in a modern society that protect a woman and her children:

- savings and investments

- insurance

- earning potential

- intelligence

- creativity

- assertiveness

- persuasion and charisma

And funnily enough, these are attractive traits. So if you truly believe that your ability to throw a punch translates into protecting a female and therefore makes you more attractive, you're out of touch with reality. LARP much?

all i know is that women that go for alphas breasticles feel like sandbags.