Do Not Watch UFC with Girls

If you got that pissed... you probably are gay. Next time, keep it in your pants during the show... homo.

I've actually had 5 different girls watch MMA at my house before and none of them said it was gay except during the Ricco/Nogueira fight, which even the friends who liked MMA called gay. Including me.

my wife watches it with me. She wants to have Frank Mir's baby, and she thinks Wes Simms is a tard.

I was told it looked rather 'sexual' by one of my mates gf's. My gf loves it, but she used to do kickboxing.

umm, just pull your cock out and shove it in her mouth. if she has enough free time to talk, she has enough free time to blow you.

Usually there are 4 girls at my house during them, but one knows a bit, the others barely know about it except from my house. The one that knows a bit doesn't think so, two of the others never said that except during one old fight they said they look like they are dry humping, but one of them is always saying stuff like that, one of my guy friends who is a casual viewer but doesn't like her got pissed about it and another girl was like no its not, shut up.