Do people really think Silva vs. Diaz would be goo

Would it actually be a good fight?

If Anderson comes back anywhere close to how he has been, it seems he'd beat Nick Diaz pretty easily.  

Just a different level of striking.

I mean, really?

People think this would be competitive?

It would make me goo Phone Post 3.0

Just seems pointless, Anderson used to fight at 170 but made his name at 185, Diaz used to fight at 185 but made his name at 170.

All I can say is that Nick has never been knocked out and has the best cardio in MMA. He's been fighting for over 10 years and has only taken one beating and it was against Jeremy Jackson when he was 18 years old

YaoMingia - All I can say is that Nick has never been knocked out and has the best cardio in MMA. He's been fighting for over 10 years and has only taken one beating and it was against Jeremy Jackson when he was 18 years old
Wrong on that first sentence son! Phone Post 3.0

YaoMingia - All I can say is that Nick has never been knocked out and has the best cardio in MMA. He's been fighting for over 10 years and has only taken one beating and it was against Jeremy Jackson when he was 18 years old
A fight he was knocked out in...and if you don't think he was out go watch again.

I like Nick but Silva's gonna Condit him. Phone Post 3.0

KJ noons gave him a beating.
Gomi was beating him to hell before he took that sloppy shot. Phone Post 3.0

Fight was stopped via TKO (punches)

And for the people that hate on Nick Diaz..Don't you want to see him get knocked out? What is there to complain about here?

The fight won't be competitive. I don't want to see Nick end Anderson's career with a 1st round tko. Phone Post 3.0

Warrior Bahn - A whole lot of Anderson running and taking shots at Diaz as he walks forward probabpy
Yup. Condit. Phone Post 3.0

YaoMingia - And for the people that hate on Nick Diaz..Don't you want to see him get knocked out? What is there to complain about here?

I don't think people really hate Nick but a lot of his fans are another story...

comeonman1 -
YaoMingia - And for the people that hate on Nick Diaz..Don't you want to see him get knocked out? What is there to complain about here?

I don't think people really hate Nick but a lot of his fans are another story...

Not a Diaz fan here, so I have some insight.

As a fighter I find him exciting. But I dislike his antics out side of the cage, mostly the whining that he does. I like that he's stood up for more money but I think he's delusional that he thinks he is anywhere close to a title fight, (based on his results in the UFC) even though the UFC will give him a shot after 1 win due to marketability.

Nicks fans on the other hand.... Oh my god. Phone Post 3.0

Everyone is referencing Nick being outstruck by KJ or Condit...what about Anderson being outstruck (knocked down) by Chael Sonnen in their first fight? It goes both ways, but Anderson fans are 1) a bit delusional, and 2) itching badly for Anderson to dominantly win his next fight, after losing his last two, so they can circle jerk again or whatever it is they do.

I don't think Anderson would clown Diaz at all. Matter of fact, I think Nick would get in Anderson's face and put a pace on him like he's never seen before. Do I think Nick might get caught and put down? Yes, could very well happen. But I don't think this is going to the one side ass whopping Anderson fans believe it will be. I'm not a huge Diaz fan, but I'm excited as hell for this fight to happen because I think it would be ridiculously entertaining.

I Wild Each It - Everyone is referencing Nick being outstruck by KJ or Condit...what about Anderson being outstruck (knocked down) by Chael Sonnen in their first fight? It goes both ways, but Anderson fans are 1) a bit delusional, and 2) itching badly for Anderson to dominantly win his next fight, after losing his last two, so they can circle jerk again or whatever it is they do.

I don't think Anderson would clown Diaz at all. Matter of fact, I think Nick would get in Anderson's face and put a pace on him like he's never seen before. Do I think Nick might get caught and put down? Yes, could very well happen. But I don't think this is going to the one side ass whopping Anderson fans believe it will be. I'm not a huge Diaz fan, but I'm excited as hell for this fight to happen because I think it would be ridiculously entertaining.
Chael V nick let's do it. For the true greatest mma boxer of all time. Phone Post 3.0

comeonman1 - 

That goes for every fighter that is popular. Just like I don't necessarily dislike Anderson, but his fans are another story. GSP fans as well. Brock fans were right up there too.

I think the fight really depends on which Anderson shows up. If he decides he wants to finish Nick and put a stamp on things, then the fight could be very competitive.

But what I think would actually happen is Anderson will play with Nick like he's done with so many other opponents. And as a big Nick Diaz fan here, I don't think there's anything Nick could do to control the distance against Anderson. So the fight would end up looking like Machida-Hendo, Condit-Diaz. Boo.

Still, I'd like to see it... the potential is huge, but my expectations are LOW.

Two fighters that like to stand up and trade...a lot. Although KJ took it to Diaz he won by a cut. It wasn't like Diaz was knocked out. It could be a fun fight to watch. Phone Post 3.0

I want both to go for title again then do this fight Phone Post 3.0

I Wild Each It - 
comeonman1 - 

That goes for every fighter that is popular. Just like I don't necessarily dislike Anderson, but his fans are another story. GSP fans as well. Brock fans were right up there too.

I agree 100% but Diaz fans are by far the worst, just look at some recent threads about him. They by far are the most delusional.