Do you think Jackson/Wink knows Jon is a juicer?

Lets just say that Jon is for sure guilty of taking steroids for the sake of this thread. Would his trainers know that he is taking stuff or does he get the steroids from someone else and they have no idea? At what point does one of the most respected MMA gyms in the world cut a fighter loose after getting popped multiple times?

ttt

yes.

They must know. 

He hid under the cage for 8 hours ffs.

Surprising though seeing as Greg and Mike seem like very honorable guys, obviously not when it comes to roids

Are the trainers the people who usually help the fighters get the steroids, or do they go through other fighters?

El Duderino -

Lets just say that Jon is for sure guilty of taking steroids for the sake of this thread. Would his trainers know that he is taking stuff or does he get the steroids from someone else and they have no idea? At what point does one of the most respected MMA gyms in the world cut a fighter loose after getting popped multiple times?

yes. history proves that.

Technical Primates - 

They must know. 

He hid under the cage for 8 hours ffs.

Surprising though seeing as Greg and Mike seem like very honorable guys, obviously not when it comes to roids

This. Of course they know.

100% his entire entourage knows. this includes his two brothers which in almost all certainty provide the connections he needs to get the exact type of PEDs he wants.

The whole JAckson Wink gym is likely using. They are def aware.

I think most big gyms have an idea what top stars are doing… that’s just a guess I’m not in the know at all

RockTheVote -

i run a gym. i have no idea what my fighters and other students are putting into their bodies. we talk about team expectations, but i know some are smoking weed when they arent supposed to be (during camp). if one or more was juicing i doubt i would know about it. itd be assumptions until they told me or failed a test.

What would you do if one of your fighters kept getting into trouble like Jon? Would you eventually kick him out, or would you keep giving him chances? At what point is it bad for your gym's reputation to have a guy like Jones in your gym?

El Duderino -
RockTheVote -

i run a gym. i have no idea what my fighters and other students are putting into their bodies. we talk about team expectations, but i know some are smoking weed when they arent supposed to be (during camp). if one or more was juicing i doubt i would know about it. itd be assumptions until they told me or failed a test.

What would you do if one of your fighters kept getting into trouble like Jon? Would you eventually kick him out, or would you keep giving him chances? At what point is it bad for your gym's reputation to have a guy like Jones in your gym?

I assume "the goat" gets a lot of chances.

Whole lot of people in this thread stating their opinions as if they were fact.  I'm against Jon's shenanigans too, but when you say things with so much certainty, and you obviously don't know because you aren't close to the situation, you just make yourself sound like a retard.

I've heard several fighters and coaches who have been implicated *claim* that they had no idea.  For whatever reason, I believe them.  Imagine you were taking steroids.  The more people you tell, the greater chance it becomes public knowledge.  I'd 100% keep it to myself.  I'll bet most of these guys don't even tell their doctors.

Keep in mind their paid to look the other way. They really don't want to know if their guy's cheating. It's like a lawyer defending a guilty client. He doesn't want to know if he's guilty. It would make him compilant. I'm sure they they have a good feel for it but they would never admit it.

if fighters win and/or are champ, the gym/coaches earn more money

jpm995 -

Keep in mind their paid to look the other way. They really don't want to know if their guy's cheating. It's like a lawyer defending a guilty client. He doesn't want to know if he's guilty. It would make him compilant. I'm sure they they have a good feel for it but they would never admit it.

Yeah this is what I was thinking. Kind of a "don't ask, don't tell" thing. They probably tell their fighters "we don't condone PEDs but we can't control what you do when you're not here".

Jackson only cares about winning. Period.

When you're getting a nice chunk of someone's paycheck like that sometimes it's best to just stay ignorant and not ask questions. That's my line of thought. Who knows they might have pillow talk every night and tell each other their darkest secrets.

assface9000 -

if he is im sure they helped him in some way....someone in the camp is helping him.

this