Does anyone not like Uriah Faber?

Lambo - Dominic cruz Phone Post
Thread over Phone Post 3.0

his run in wec was legendary
other than his full-tard anti-vax views, hes a fun fighter to watch and seems alright in interviews

faber seems cool

CKB2 - I used to like him till I saw how despicable he could be in the Riveria fight. When Faber poked his eye and then attacked him and they gave him the win.
Go back and watch that fight if you like him so much. He is a total chump to me Phone Post 3.0
This was kinda my most recent douche Faber moment but the whole bang thing. Bang clearly improved Tj striking significantly

Fabers striking is pretty bad too bad e couldn't humble himself and improve that part of his game Phone Post 3.0

bonesjonesin - So what was the story, in regards to Duane Ludwig? Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure he grew jealous of Bang's immediate success and praise which lead to a falling out - imo Faber's ego led to Bang not being re-signed which hurts every fighter at Alpha that Bang taught. Phone Post 3.0

TKD LOL - The chin... Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

His book was a really great read.

Love the guy. Genuinely positive dude and has balls of steel.

Laughed my ass off and the Dana vlog during the season when he was on TUF. Dana was inside by a window and told the cameraman to take a shot of Urijah outside eating a sandwich and flexing looking see his reflection in the windows.

Also loved the Happy (Pharell) video he was in. The uber-long one. Cool dude. Mikalah is smokin' too. Phone Post 3.0

^here is the hilarious vlog I was referring to!

I'm on my phone, so sorry I can't embed.

https://youtu.be/PNK3wXnwUfo Phone Post 3.0

Pre-TUF with Cruz I liked Faber, thought Cruz was a dick.

Post-TUF with Cruz I liked Cruz, thought Faber was a dick.

To be fair though Faber was a legit killer in his prime - King of one of the toughest divisions in the sport for a good stretch. Dude was champ of both WEC and KOTC at the same time. Not many world champions have what it takes to successfully defend 9 times but Faber did, with 5 defenses of the WEC title and 4 of the KOTC belt.

Anyone who goes on a 13 fight win-streak which includes 9 title defenses deserves respect as a fighter. Around 2006-2008 he was P4P one of the best on the planet.

Still seems like a dick though.

It dig Faber a lot. I bet he is a cool dude. He comes off as humble and seems to have a big heart. Phone Post 3.0

*i Phone Post 3.0

CKB2 - I used to like him till I saw how despicable he could be in the Riveria fight. When Faber poked his eye and then attacked him and they gave him the win.
Go back and watch that fight if you like him so much. He is a total chump to me Phone Post 3.0

I just can't accept that he didn't know he poked Rivera in the eye.

I picked Rivera to win that fight and he was winning until that point (although, amazingly, not according to all 3 judges, who must have been blind).

Technical Primates - 

I don't just like him.....I like like him

+1

Stu Cazzo - 
bonesjonesin - So what was the story, in regards to Duane Ludwig? Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure he grew jealous of Bang's immediate success and praise which lead to a falling out - imo Faber's ego led to Bang not being re-signed which hurts every fighter at Alpha that Bang taught. Phone Post 3.0

Very well said.

I'm all over the place when it comes to Faber the person. Sometimes he seems like a really humble and nice guy, other times he seems like the worst frat boy ever.

As a fighter though, he's a fucking legend Phone Post 3.0

I've tried hard to like him but he comes off as a douche. He's too cocky about his wrestling and scramble ability and doesn't give his opponents enough credit.

Just watched the MMA hour with Faber and he's kind of a dick. Maybe I would be too if I looked like Liz Carmouche.

Cruz Phone Post 3.0

Im a big faber fan to be fair. Met him in philadelphia when he was cornering chad. Ran up the rocky steps with him and tracy lee was filming or taking pics of him. He stopped and spoke to me and my dad for a while about fighting and shit. Was a cool guy Phone Post 3.0

I always liked him over Dominic until that season of TUF. I then had to re-evaluate and it made me believe that Uriah was the douchey one Phone Post 3.0

I like the guy. He's got a fighting style I appreciate, got a great mind for business (something I envy as I am a business potato), and is generally positive vibe person - especially in his post training talks to his team.